|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Young Lions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only reason Cassandra does not think it would be fair to shoot the fathers of Joyce's and Pearl's babies?
(a) The boys' families would miss them.
(b) Boys will be boys.
(c) The "It takes two to tango" rule.
(d) The boys offered to marry the girls.
2. How long has Caesar been watching the mentally disabled woman?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. What color are the protagonist's socks in "The First Day"?
(a) One is black, one is white.
(b) Yellow trimmed in white and black.
(d) White trimmed with green.
4. What does the protagonist of "The First Day" wear in the opening scene?
(a) A school uniform.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) A red jumper with a white blouse.
(d) A blue-and-green cotton dress.
5. What does the janitor, Jake Horton, send to Betsy Ann?
(a) A pink carriage.
(d) A blue rattle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cassandra drive Gladys Harper?
2. A woman in "The First Day" has fashioned hair curlers out of which of the following?
3. What smell does the protagonist of "The First Day" notice each time she turns her head?
4. What does Cassandra do instead of attending class?
5. How many times this week has Caesar dreamed of the mentally disabled woman he plans to defraud?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)