|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Young Lions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Girl Who Raised Pigeons", how old is Miles?
2. What is the last thing the protagonist hears of her mother as she starts class in "The First Day"?
(a) The clacking of her heels.
(b) The sound of her voice greeting other children.
(c) A soft sniffle.
(d) The sound of her proud laugh.
3. What does Cassandra do instead of attending class?
(a) Cassandra fantasizes about killing her brother-in-law.
(b) Cassandra cares for her niece.
(c) Cassandra drives around town looking for work.
(d) Cassandra sits outside the classroom antagonizing her teacher.
4. How old is the protagonist of "The First Day"?
5. What time is it when Melanie approaches Cassandra while she is sitting in her brother-in-law's car?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Mildred give Cassandra for gas?
2. How does Caesar learn the mentally disabled woman's schedule?
3. What does Cassandra fight with her brother-in-law about?
4. How does Betsy Ann's father deal with the dead pigeons?
5. Why does Caesar dislike it when Manny calls his apartment?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)