|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Young Lions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The First Day", what time does the protagonist's mother promise to pick her up?
2. Where do Cassandra's sister and brother-in-law live?
(a) Maple View Place.
(b) New York Ave.
(c) Kenyon Street.
(d) Clifton Street.
3. How does Rhonda die?
(a) Rhonda overdoses on drugs.
(b) Rhonda's father stabs her.
(c) Rhonda dies from alcohol poisoning.
(d) Rhonda is shot.
4. Where does Jenny encounter Clara and Robert?
(a) Standing on the sidewalk outside her house.
(b) Walking through Central Park.
(c) Outside Hahn's shoe store.
(d) On the subway.
5. Who had told Caesar that dreams were a good sign for a conman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing the protagonist hears of her mother as she starts class in "The First Day"?
2. From what illness does Clara die?
3. In "The First Day", the admissions staff members at Seaton Elementary look like models out of which of the following magazines?
4. How does Caesar learn the mentally disabled woman's schedule?
5. How does Betsy Ann's father get to work in the morning?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)