|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Young Lions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed", when the car stalls, who is able to get it started?
2. What does Cassandra do to retaliate against her brother-in-law after their morning fight?
(a) Cassandra skips school to smoke.
(b) Cassandra takes his car.
(c) Cassandra runs away.
(d) Cassandra lays him out with a punch to the jaw.
3. Why does Caesar dislike it when Manny calls his apartment?
(a) Caesar does not want Carol to find out what he is planning to do.
(b) Caesar does not want there to be record of any communications between himself and Manny.
(c) Manny whispers everything over the phone, making it seem obscene.
(d) Caesar has been trying to distance himself from Manny.
4. Which school is the protagonist of "The First Day" zoned for?
(a) Lincoln Memorial Elementary.
(b) Seaton Elementary.
(c) Lafayette Elementary.
(d) Walker-Jones Elementary.
5. What does Cassandra call Rhonda Ferguson's father?
(b) Mr. Ferguson.
(c) Daddy Ferguson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Caesar been watching the mentally disabled woman?
2. What sign does Betsy Ann take to mean that the pigeons have decided to roost in her coop?
3. What kind of shirt does Manny always wear?
4. Why does the protagonist's mother need help with the school forms in "The First Day"?
5. Where do Cassandra's sister and brother-in-law live?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)