|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Girl Who Raised Pigeons," how many years pass before Betsy Ann wants to see the pigeons again?
2. What happens to Betsy Ann's pigeons?
(a) The pigeons escape from the coop and fly away for good.
(b) All but two of the pigeons are killed by rats.
(c) Betsy Ann sets them free.
(d) A neighbor, tired of the noise and smell, poisons them.
3. Which elementary school does the protagonist's mother want her to attend in "The First Day"?
(a) Lincoln Memorial Elementary.
(b) Seaton Elementary.
(c) Lafayette Elementary.
(d) Walker-Jones Elementary.
4. When the protagonist of "The First Day" initiates the "old, old game", how does her mother respond?
(a) The protagonist's mother breaks from her role in the game to dismiss the protagonist's action.
(b) The protagonist's mother becomes angry that the protagonist is behaving in this way publicly.
(c) The protagonist's mother whispers to the protagonist that she is a big girl now.
(d) The protagonist's mother smiles and plays along.
5. How much will Gladys' mother pay Cassandra to drive Gladys?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed", when the car stalls, who is able to get it started?
2. What does the protagonist of "The First Day" notice as her mother walks away?
3. What does Cassandra ask Joyce Moses?
4. What does Cassandra carry in her pocket?
5. What does Betsy Ann say to her father about the pigeons?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)