|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jenny encounter Clara and Robert?
(a) Standing on the sidewalk outside her house.
(b) On the subway.
(c) Outside Hahn's shoe store.
(d) Walking through Central Park.
2. Where does Cassandra drive Gladys Harper?
(a) Mt. Carmel Baptist Church.
(b) Gladys' school on Kenyon Street.
(c) Gladys' mother's house on 12th Street.
(d) Gladys' father's house in Anacostia.
3. How old is the protagonist of "The First Day"?
4. In "The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed", what is Cassandra eating at the beginning of the story?
(a) Two year-old Christmas candy.
(b) Cold pizza.
(c) A grilled cheese sandwich.
5. What advice does Robert receive from Carleton and Carlos?
(a) "Don't cross Miss Jenny."
(b) "Don't overstay your welcome."
(c) "Don't get lost in the city."
(d) "Don't go outside after dark."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which elementary school does the protagonist's mother want her to attend in "The First Day"?
2. Why does the protagonist's mother need help with the school forms in "The First Day"?
3. In "The Girl Who Raised Pigeons", how old is Miles?
4. What does the protagonist of "The First Day" have for breakfast?
5. What color are the protagonist's socks in "The First Day"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)