|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Betsy Ann on her trips to retrieve her pigeons?
(c) Ralph Holley.
2. Whose pigeons does Betsy Ann go to visit for the second time?
(d) Miss Jenny's.
3. In "The Girl Who Raised Pigeons", what game do the boys play in the schoolyard?
(c) Dodge ball.
4. When does "The First Day" take place?
5. In "The First Day", what does the protagonist liken her mother to as her mother pulls documents from her purse?
(a) A library.
(b) A bumbling fool.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A magician.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the protagonist's mother give to the woman who assists in completing the forms in "The First Day"?
2. What is the only reason Cassandra does not think it would be fair to shoot the fathers of Joyce's and Pearl's babies?
3. What does the janitor, Jake Horton, send to Betsy Ann?
4. When does "The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed" take place?
5. What color is Clara's casket?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)