|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What experience has taught Cassandra that asking questions can be dangerous?
(a) Resisting arrest.
(b) Attending school.
(c) Being an orphan.
(d) Living with her brother-in-law.
2. How many pigeons does Miles give Betsy Ann?
3. What advice does Robert receive from Carleton and Carlos?
(a) "Don't go outside after dark."
(b) "Don't get lost in the city."
(c) "Don't overstay your welcome."
(d) "Don't cross Miss Jenny."
4. Where do Betsy Ann and her father live?
(a) In a house with Miles.
(b) In the basement of Jenny and Walter Creed's house.
(c) In an apartment rented out by Betsy Ann's grandmother.
(d) In an apartment on the third floor of Jenny and Walter Creed's house.
5. How does Rhonda die?
(a) Rhonda overdoses on drugs.
(b) Rhonda dies from alcohol poisoning.
(c) Rhonda is shot.
(d) Rhonda's father stabs her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Betsy Ann's father get to work in the morning?
2. What does Cassandra do instead of attending class?
3. What is the only reason Cassandra does not think it would be fair to shoot the fathers of Joyce's and Pearl's babies?
4. What does Cassandra call Rhonda Ferguson's father?
5. What is the last thing the protagonist hears of her mother as she starts class in "The First Day"?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)