|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Butterfly on F Street and Gospel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the protagonist of "The Store" get by day-to-day without a job?
(a) He finds food and shelter around dumpsters.
(b) He lives with his girlfriend.
(c) He lives with his mother.
(d) He steals necessary items from local stores.
2. In "The Store", where was the protagonist's first job?
(a) Atlas Printing Co.
(b) His mother's laundry business.
(c) The gas station.
(d) Penny's store.
3. What is Mildred following through the city?
(a) A map to her friend's house.
(b) A series of directions given to her by her son.
(c) A yellow butterfly.
(d) A taxi cab.
4. In "Lost in the City", what time is it when the telephone rings in Lydia Walsh's house?
5. Where do Betsy Ann and her father live?
(a) In a house with Miles.
(b) In an apartment on the third floor of Jenny and Walter Creed's house.
(c) In the basement of Jenny and Walter Creed's house.
(d) In an apartment rented out by Betsy Ann's grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which school is the protagonist of "The First Day" zoned for?
2. When does "The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed" take place?
3. Who do the girls see moving into an apartment on 9th street?
4. What was Angie holding in her hand at the time of her death?
5. Where does Cassandra drive Gladys Harper?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)