|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the items the protagonist carries to school in "The First Day"?
(a) A pencil sharpener.
(b) A ten-cent black and white tablet.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A box of crayons.
2. A woman in "The First Day" has fashioned hair curlers out of which of the following?
(a) Candy wrappers.
(b) Paper money.
(c) Cardboard tubes.
3. What color are the protagonist's socks in "The First Day"?
(a) Yellow trimmed in white and black.
(b) One is black, one is white.
(d) White trimmed with green.
4. How much will Gladys' mother pay Cassandra to drive Gladys?
5. What color are the pigeons Betsy Ann receives from Miles?
(b) Red and white.
(c) White and black.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the girls arrive at Mildred Harper's house, what does Mildred do?
2. When does "The First Day" take place?
3. What sign does Betsy Ann take to mean that the pigeons have decided to roost in her coop?
4. What does Cassandra do to retaliate against her brother-in-law after their morning fight?
5. What does the protagonist of "The First Day" have for breakfast?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)