|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Girl Who Raised Pigeons", how old is Miles?
2. In "The First Day", what does the protagonist do as an "old, old game" between her and her mother?
(a) The protagonist squeezes her mother's hand too tight.
(b) The protagonist presses her mother's lips together.
(c) The protagonist pretends to refuse a kiss.
(d) The protagonist bats her eyelashes.
3. How much will Gladys' mother pay Cassandra to drive Gladys?
4. In "The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed", when the car stalls, who is able to get it started?
5. When the girls arrive at Mildred Harper's house, what does Mildred do?
(a) Mildred shoves Gladys and a box of possessions into the car and walks away.
(b) Mildred feeds them a dinner of fried chicken, string beans, potato salad, and rolls.
(c) Mildred calls for Gladys to answer the door.
(d) Mildred slaps them for daring to come to her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the protagonist compare the admissions worker's pearls in "The First Day"?
2. What surprising news does Clara give Jenny?
3. Who accompanies Betsy Ann on her trips to retrieve her pigeons?
4. How much does the protagonist's mother give to the woman who assists in completing the forms in "The First Day"?
5. What kind of car does Cassandra's brother-in-law drive?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)