|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the protagonist's socks in "The First Day"?
(a) White trimmed with green.
(c) Yellow trimmed in white and black.
(d) One is black, one is white.
2. What color is Clara's casket?
(d) Varnished pine.
3. What kind of car does Cassandra's brother-in-law drive?
(a) A red 1973 Dodge.
(b) A green 1969 Ford truck.
(c) A green 1957 Hollywood Hudson.
(d) A black 1978 Ford Mustang.
4. How does Rhonda die?
(a) Rhonda is shot.
(b) Rhonda's father stabs her.
(c) Rhonda dies from alcohol poisoning.
(d) Rhonda overdoses on drugs.
5. What color are the pigeons Betsy Ann receives from Miles?
(b) Red and white.
(d) White and black.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Betsy Ann and her father live?
2. To what does the narrator compare the first set of baby pigeons?
3. What experience has taught Cassandra that asking questions can be dangerous?
4. What sign does Betsy Ann take to mean that the pigeons have decided to roost in her coop?
5. What are Robert and Clara pretending to fight over?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)