|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Robert receive from Carleton and Carlos?
(a) "Don't cross Miss Jenny."
(b) "Don't overstay your welcome."
(c) "Don't go outside after dark."
(d) "Don't get lost in the city."
2. What sign does Betsy Ann take to mean that the pigeons have decided to roost in her coop?
(a) The birds cower in the corner of the coop all day.
(b) The birds no longer leave the coop.
(c) The birds seem to like her.
(d) The birds have made a nest.
3. Which elementary school does the protagonist's mother want her to attend in "The First Day"?
(a) Lincoln Memorial Elementary.
(b) Walker-Jones Elementary.
(c) Lafayette Elementary.
(d) Seaton Elementary.
4. How many pigeons does Miles give Betsy Ann?
5. What are Robert and Clara pretending to fight over?
(a) Places where they can eat dinner.
(b) Cab fare.
(c) Their share of the newspaper.
(d) Use of an umbrella.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Girl Who Raised Pigeons," how many years pass before Betsy Ann wants to see the pigeons again?
2. How much will Gladys' mother pay Cassandra to drive Gladys?
3. Where do Cassandra's sister and brother-in-law live?
4. What does the protagonist of "The First Day" wear in the opening scene?
5. What is Miles' profession?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)