|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Store.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Betsy Ann's pigeons?
(a) All but two of the pigeons are killed by rats.
(b) Betsy Ann sets them free.
(c) The pigeons escape from the coop and fly away for good.
(d) A neighbor, tired of the noise and smell, poisons them.
2. How much does Mildred give Cassandra for gas?
(d) Nothing extra.
3. Why does Caesar dislike it when Manny calls his apartment?
(a) Caesar does not want Carol to find out what he is planning to do.
(b) Caesar has been trying to distance himself from Manny.
(c) Caesar does not want there to be record of any communications between himself and Manny.
(d) Manny whispers everything over the phone, making it seem obscene.
4. In "The Store", how old was the protagonist when he decided to quit his first job?
5. What does Cassandra do to retaliate against her brother-in-law after their morning fight?
(a) Cassandra takes his car.
(b) Cassandra skips school to smoke.
(c) Cassandra runs away.
(d) Cassandra lays him out with a punch to the jaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Girl Who Raised Pigeons", how old is Miles?
2. What does Cassandra carry in her pocket?
3. What kind of car does Cassandra's brother-in-law drive?
4. How does Betsy Ann's father get to work in the morning?
5. What does Betsy Ann say to her father about the pigeons?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)