|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lost in the City and His Mother's House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the girls see moving into an apartment on 9th street?
(a) Joyce and Pearl.
(b) Rhonda and Jeff.
(c) Cassandra's brother-in-law.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the characteristics the protagonist of "The Store" lists about himself in regard to his service at his first job?
(a) Acceptable productivity.
(b) Always volunteering.
(c) Never talked back.
(d) Always on time.
3. What experience has taught Cassandra that asking questions can be dangerous?
(a) Attending school.
(b) Living with her brother-in-law.
(c) Being an orphan.
(d) Resisting arrest.
4. What does Cassandra ask Joyce Moses?
(a) Cassandra asks why Joyce isn't showing yet.
(b) Cassandra asks who the father of the baby is.
(c) Cassandra asks why she got pregnant.
(d) Cassandra asks if she can join Joyce and Pearl for dinner.
5. When does Lonney marry Brenda?
Short Answer Questions
1. What interrupts Cassandra as she writes her phone number down for Wesley?
2. On what day does Lydia's mother die?
3. How old is Santiago at the beginning of the story?
4. What happens to Lonney two years after marriage?
5. How much will Gladys' mother pay Cassandra to drive Gladys?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)