The Girl Who Raised Pigeons
• In "The Girl Who Raised Pigeons", Robert Morgan and Clara date and become engaged.
• After they marry, Robert and Clara move into an apartment in Jenny and Walter Creed's house and have a baby girl, Betsy Ann Morgan.
• When Betsy Ann is only a few weeks old, Clara dies of a debilitating disease.
• After the family stops helping him, Robert worries about raising an infant alone, but Jenny convinces him that he can do it with the help of the neighbors.
• Robert raises Betsy Ann and becomes something of a minor neighborhood hero.
• Jenny acts as a surrogate mother to Betsy Ann.
• Betsy visits Miles Patterson's pigeon coop as an eight-year-old child and is very frightened by the pigeons.
• When she revisits the coop three years later, Betsy Ann realizes she wants to raise pigeons.
• Robert makes her a coop and gets some...
This section contains 2,919 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)