|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men did Walter command in the valley?
2. What did Pete want to do in Chapter 15?
3. What did Elsmore allow at the start of Chapter 20?
4. How many children did Wimayuk Wandik have?
5. What plane dropped the medics?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Walters warned about, and what did his men practice in Chapter 15?
2. What did Earl Jr. train to do and who did he train?
3. What did the C-47 do at the start of Chapter 16?
4. What did Earl Walter Jr. speak of to his men in Chapter 13?
5. What did Walter and his sergeant do in Chapter 18?
6. What did Doc do for Decker and Margaret without pain killers?
7. What happened the day after the medics jumped according to Chapter 17?
8. What did the plane do in the morning according to Chapter 14?
9. What did the natives do with the items left behind?
10. What did Elsmore allow the press to do, and why was Walter restless in Chapter 20?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare the lives of the natives before the crash of the Gremlin Special with after the crash, and discuss the implications of the crash as well as the role the media and government had in these changes.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship between Major George H. Nicholson and Colonel Prossen on board the Gremlin Special.
Essay Topic 3
Compare the relationship between Margaret and Decker with that of Margaret and McCollom.
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)