|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were the medics dropped in the valley according to Chapter 16?
2. What did Elsmore allow at the start of Chapter 20?
3. What was Babcock's rank?
4. Where were Walter and his men supposed to be sent to after going back to Hollandia?
5. Who came with Pete to see the survivors?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the natives do with the items left behind?
2. What did the survivors do?
3. What did McCollom bring back to the camp?
4. What was life like for the natives according to Chapter 11?
5. What did Walter begin to hope for according to Chapter 21?
6. Why did Walter have a sense of urgency?
7. What were Margaret and McCollom horrified to find in Chapter 14?
8. What did Elsmore allow the press to do, and why was Walter restless in Chapter 20?
9. What did Earl Jr. train to do and who did he train?
10. What happened the day after the medics jumped according to Chapter 17?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the children's story written by Roald Dahl and its significance for the Gremlin Special.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship between the survivors and Wandik.
Essay Topic 3
Compare the relationship between Margaret and Decker with that of Margaret and McCollom.
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)