|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the range of the C-47?
2. Where was Decker working at Fee-Ask?
3. When did Peter Prossen write a letter to his wife according to Chapter 2?
4. How long did Margaret spend in basic training?
5. What was Margaret's rank according to Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the official report suggest?
2. Who was Richard Archbold?
3. What did McCollom do after the impact?
4. What claims did Elsmore make about the valley?
5. What happened to the tail section and what was inside?
6. Why was Elsmore amazed?
7. What did Prossen begin offering to his men?
8. What was Colonel Ray T. Elsmore doing a year prior according to Chapter 3?
9. What decision did McCollom make in order to be discovered in Chapter 7?
10. What flew overhead?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the background of Richard Archbold and his background in finding the hidden valley.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship between Margaret and the woman who was termed "the queen."
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the children's story written by Roald Dahl and its significance for the Gremlin Special.
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)