|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the native do with what the survivors and the paratroopers left behind?
(a) They used them to fight their enemies.
(b) They ate it.
(c) The burned it.
(d) They put them in a cave as a sacred place.
2. What did the natives use to cover what the survivors and the paratrooper left behind?
(a) The blood of their enemies.
(b) The blood of the females.
(c) Pig blood.
(d) Horse blood.
3. What did reporters fail to publicize?
(a) The role of the Philippino paratroopers.
(b) The role of Walter.
(c) The role of the medics.
(d) The role that Prossen played in the crash.
4. What was Walter's concern about the mission?
(a) That they would be attacked upon jumping.
(b) The medics would have to jump without him.
(c) The medics would have to jump in a small clearing.
(d) That he would need to jump without anyone else.
5. What did McCollom tell the plane above about the planned jump?
(a) That they needed medical attention immediately.
(b) That the natives were suspicious.
(c) That the terrain was dangerous.
(d) That they shouldn't jump and risk their own lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the survivors not think of doing after finding the crates of food?
2. Who went to get the crate dropped from the plane in Chapter 14?
3. What did McCollom do for Margaret after eating?
4. What did McCollom report to the plane in Chapter 14?
5. What news spread in Fee-Ask at the start of Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the plane do in the morning according to Chapter 14?
2. What did Walter and his sergeant do in Chapter 18?
3. Why did Walter have a sense of urgency?
4. What did Doc do for Decker and Margaret without pain killers?
5. What were Margaret and McCollom horrified to find in Chapter 14?
6. What did Elsmore allow the press to do, and why was Walter restless in Chapter 20?
7. What did the medics do after collecting their supplies?
8. What did McCollom speak with the radio man about?
9. What did Earl Jr.'s former teacher do?
10. What did Earl Walter Jr. speak of to his men in Chapter 13?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)