|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men did Walter command in the valley?
2. What plane did McCollom contact in Chapter 14?
(a) A B-29.
(b) A C-47.
(c) A C-46.
(d) A B-17.
3. When did Walter and his men run out of supplies?
(a) On the second day.
(b) On the fifth day.
(c) On the third day.
(d) On the fourth day.
4. What did Wimayuk Wandik tell his children the spirit carried?
(a) Flying machine.
(b) A bad smell.
(c) Powerful weapons.
(d) Good food.
5. What did Pete want to do in Chapter 15?
(a) Ask the survivors into the village.
(b) Fight with the survivors.
(c) Marry Margaret.
(d) Prepare a feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was in the plane that flew overhead in Chapter 22?
2. What did a medic pour on Decker's wounds?
3. What unit was Walter the commander of according to Chapter 13?
4. What did the medics do for the survivors before treating them?
5. What did the survivors and the paratrooper leave behind as they moved out of the clearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Doc do for Decker and Margaret without pain killers?
2. What did Walter begin to hope for according to Chapter 21?
3. What did Earl Jr. think his father did?
4. What did the medics do after collecting their supplies?
5. What did McCollom speak with the radio man about?
6. What was Walters warned about, and what did his men practice in Chapter 15?
7. What happened the day after the medics jumped according to Chapter 17?
8. What did the natives do with the items left behind?
9. Who was Earl Walter Junior according to Chapter 10?
10. What did McCollom bring back to the camp?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)