|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Walter and his men run out of supplies?
(a) On the fourth day.
(b) On the fifth day.
(c) On the third day.
(d) On the second day.
2. What did Elsmore allow at the start of Chapter 20?
(a) Journalists to interview via radio.
(b) A film crew to fly overhead.
(c) The press to be made aware of the rescue mission.
(d) The press to send a camera man down.
3. What did Margaret decide to do in Chapter 18?
(a) Take a bath.
(b) Take a shower.
(c) Go for a swim.
(d) Let the natives bathe her.
4. What did a medic pour on Decker's wounds?
5. Where were the pigs kept in the villages?
(a) In the men's hut.
(b) In a pen outside the camp.
(c) With the horses.
(d) In the women's hut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the natives smear on their body?
2. How many men did Walter command in the valley?
3. Who converged on the paratroopers as they landed?
4. What did McCollom report to the plane in Chapter 14?
5. What injuries did one of the medics sustain?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did McCollom bring back to the camp?
2. What did Earl Jr. train to do and who did he train?
3. What did Earl Jr.'s former teacher do?
4. What did the plane do in the morning according to Chapter 14?
5. What did Earl Jr. think his father did?
6. What did the survivors do?
7. What were Margaret and McCollom horrified to find in Chapter 14?
8. What did Walter and his sergeant do in Chapter 18?
9. What did the C-47 do at the start of Chapter 16?
10. What did Margaret hope their surprise was in Chapter 22?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)