|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elsmore allow at the start of Chapter 20?
(a) The press to send a camera man down.
(b) A film crew to fly overhead.
(c) Journalists to interview via radio.
(d) The press to be made aware of the rescue mission.
2. What did the natives use to cover what the survivors and the paratrooper left behind?
(a) Pig blood.
(b) The blood of the females.
(c) Horse blood.
(d) The blood of their enemies.
3. What news spread in Fee-Ask at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) Japan surrendered.
(b) Everyone had survived.
(c) There were survivors in the plaine crash.
(d) There were no survivors.
4. How many men did Walter command in the valley?
5. Who flew overhead as Walter was going through the wreckage?
(a) A cleric.
(d) A Bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the natives smear on their body?
2. Who was the lookout to locate the crates dropped form the plane in Chapter 14?
3. What did the survivors not think of doing after finding the crates of food?
4. What did McCollom do for Margaret after eating?
5. What were Walter and his men waiting for in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Margaret and McCollom horrified to find in Chapter 14?
2. What did McCollom speak with the radio man about?
3. What did Walter begin to hope for according to Chapter 21?
4. What did the natives do with the items left behind?
5. Why did Walter have a sense of urgency?
6. What did Elsmore allow the press to do, and why was Walter restless in Chapter 20?
7. What did Doc do for Decker and Margaret without pain killers?
8. What did Earl Walter Jr. speak of to his men in Chapter 13?
9. What did Earl Jr. think his father did?
10. What did the plane do in the morning according to Chapter 14?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)