|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Margaret's mother when she died?
2. What was damaged as McCollom was carrying it from the tail section to the survivors?
(a) The canteen.
(b) The raft.
(c) The flares.
(d) The radio.
3. How many women died in WWII by the time of the Gremlin Special crash?
(b) Several hundreds.
4. When did Richard Archbold go to Madagascar according to Chapter 8?
5. What was Richard Archbold in charge of in the Madagascar expedition?
(a) Collect insects.
(b) Collecting mammals.
(c) Collect minerals.
(d) Take pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was McCollom at the time of the crash?
2. How many bearers did Richard Archbold have during his third expedition in New Guinea?
3. When did Eleanor die?
4. How many reporters were taken on a tour of the Hidden Valley before writing an article about it?
5. How many men died trying to cross a river?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to the tail section and what was inside?
2. What did Nicholson do and what did McCollom tell Nicholson to do?
3. What flew overhead?
4. What injuries did Margaret sustain and how did she bandage herself?
5. Who was on the plane?
6. What did McCollom do after the impact?
7. What was Margaret's role on the military base according to Chapter 2?
8. What decision did McCollom make in order to be discovered in Chapter 7?
9. What did an inspection of Margaret's injuries reveal in Chapter 9?
10. What did Prossen spend the morning doing on May 13,1945?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)