|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people did Richard Archbold have at the base camp in his third expedition to New Guinea?
(a) Nearly 300.
(b) Nearly 500.
(c) Nearly 100.
(d) Nearly 200.
2. When did the Kremer expedition reach the Swart Valley?
3. When did Peter Prossen write a letter to his wife according to Chapter 2?
(a) May 5, 1945.
(b) May 13, 1945.
(c) May 15, 1945.
(d) May 3, 1945.
4. How many pages did Nicholson write to celebrate the victory against Germany?
5. Why didn't the Gremlin Special explode on impact?
(a) The fuel tank are protected.
(b) The nose was tilted upward.
(c) The plane was out of fuel.
(d) They crashed in water.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women died in WWII by the time of the Gremlin Special crash?
2. Why are the Gremlins bent on taking revenge on humans?
3. Who captured Dakeshi Ridge?
4. When did Richard Archbold go to New Guinea for the second time?
5. What role did Johnny Weissmuller play?
Short Essay Questions
1. When did McCollom discover the site?
2. What was Margaret's role on the military base according to Chapter 2?
3. Who was Richard Archbold?
4. What did Prossen spend the morning doing on May 13,1945?
5. What injuries did Margaret sustain and how did she bandage herself?
6. What flew overhead?
7. What did Prossen mention about his soldiers?
8. What was the truth about the discovery of Shangri-La according to Chapter 8?
9. What did the teams find of the natives?
10. What did an inspection of Margaret's injuries reveal in Chapter 9?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)