|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the Gremlins bent on taking revenge on humans?
(a) Humans took their water.
(b) Humans did not see them.
(c) Humans destroyed their forest.
(d) They wanted to take over the world.
2. When did Prossen graduate with an engineering degree?
3. How many women died in WWII by the time of the Gremlin Special crash?
(d) Several hundreds.
4. What time did the Gremlin Special crash?
(a) Shortly after 5 P.M.
(b) Shortly after 4 P.M.
(c) Shortly after 6 P.M.
(d) Shortly after 3 P.M.
5. How old was Margaret's mother when she died?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far from the wreck was the cliff according to Chapter 6?
2. What role did Johnny Weissmuller play?
3. Why did McCollom not sit beside his brother?
4. What did Ray T Elsmore's see aboard the plane over the valley?
5. Why didn't the Gremlin Special explode on impact?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the official report suggest?
2. What did Nicholson do and what did McCollom tell Nicholson to do?
3. What traits did McCollom show after the crash?
4. What did an inspection of Margaret's injuries reveal in Chapter 9?
5. When did McCollom discover the site?
6. What were the two teams supposed to do?
7. What did the teams find of the natives?
8. Who was on the plane?
9. What decision did McCollom make in order to be discovered in Chapter 7?
10. What did McCollom push the other two survivors to do?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)