|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pete want to do in Chapter 15?
(a) Ask the survivors into the village.
(b) Prepare a feast.
(c) Marry Margaret.
(d) Fight with the survivors.
2. How did the medics find the survivors?
(a) They followed the smoke signals.
(b) They used a map.
(c) The natives showed them.
(d) McCollom came to great them.
3. Why was Walter sent back to the U.S.?
(a) His father wanted him to have an education.
(b) His father didn't want him there when the Japanese attacked.
(c) His father wanted to remarry.
(d) His father wanted him to join the army.
4. What nickname was given to Wimayuk Wandik?
(b) Chief Paul.
(c) Chef Pat.
(d) Chief Pete.
5. How long did the survivors wait without knowing the fate of the medics?
(a) Several weeks.
(b) Several hours.
(c) Several days.
(d) Several minutes.
6. How many men did Walter command in the valley?
7. What plane dropped the medics?
8. What did Margaret decide to do in Chapter 18?
(a) Take a bath.
(b) Let the natives bathe her.
(c) Take a shower.
(d) Go for a swim.
9. Where did Walter's father work?
(a) A weapon factory.
(b) A car factory.
(c) At a lumber company.
(d) A mining company.
10. How old was Walter when he was drafted?
11. Who was the lookout to locate the crates dropped form the plane in Chapter 14?
(b) A native.
12. Who converged on the paratroopers as they landed?
(a) The survivors.
13. When did Walter and his men run out of supplies?
(a) On the fourth day.
(b) On the third day.
(c) On the fifth day.
(d) On the second day.
14. What did Walter tell his men?
(a) That the misson entitled to extra pay.
(b) That the mission was easy.
(c) That the mission has medals.
(d) That the mission was dangerous.
15. What would the natives and the survivors had reenacted given the chance?
(b) Independence Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were the survivors ready to get out of the clearing?
2. What was Babcock's position at the private military school?
3. Where were the pigs kept in the villages?
4. When were the medics dropped in the valley according to Chapter 16?
5. What was Babcock's rank?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)