|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men survived the Flying Dutchman crash?
2. Why are the Gremlins bent on taking revenge on humans?
(a) They wanted to take over the world.
(b) Humans destroyed their forest.
(c) Humans did not see them.
(d) Humans took their water.
3. What did Margaret's date manage to get?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) The keys of jeep.
(c) The key to a supply depot.
(d) Fresh meat.
4. What did Ray T Elsmore's see aboard the plane over the valley?
(a) Wild birds.
(b) Japanese troops.
(c) A large lake.
(d) Thousand of natives.
5. Who went to the home of Patrick Hastings in Chapter 1?
(a) A Western Union messenger.
(b) An Army Messenger.
(c) A pastor.
(d) A USPS messenger.
6. How old was Margaret's mother when she died?
7. When did Laura Besley enlist in the WAC?
(a) August 1944.
(b) August 1941.
(c) August 1943.
(d) August 1942.
8. How many reporters were taken on a tour of the Hidden Valley before writing an article about it?
9. How old was Margaret at the time of the crash?
10. How were planes identifying themselves in radio transmission?
(a) Using the first 3 digits of their serial number.
(b) Using the last 5 digits of their serial number.
(c) Using the last 3 digits of their serial number.
(d) Using the first 5digits of their serial number.
11. What was damaged as McCollom was carrying it from the tail section to the survivors?
(a) The canteen.
(b) The radio.
(c) The raft.
(d) The flares.
12. How long of a tour were the passengers of the Gremlin Special expecting?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
13. How many nurses died in the Anzio bombing?
14. What was the civilian name of the C-47?
15. When did the Flying Dutchman crash according to Chapter 7?
(a) November 1942.
(b) June 1942.
(c) December 1942.
(d) November 1943.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who captured Dakeshi Ridge?
2. How many men died trying to cross a river?
3. Why did Prossen start sightseeing tours?
4. What was the rank of William D. Baker?
5. What role did Johnny Weissmuller play?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)