Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who went to the home of Patrick Hastings in Chapter 1?
A Western Union messenger.
2. When was the message in Chapter 1 received by Patrick Hasting?
3. What was Margaret's rank according to Chapter 2?
4. Where was Hollandia located?
5. What was the rank of Peter Prossen?
6. When did Peter Prossen write a letter to his wife according to Chapter 2?
May 13, 1945.
7. What did the separation from their family and the harsh condition cause, according to Peter Prossen?
Soldiers to be depressed.
8. Why did Prossen start sightseeing tours?
To entertain his men.
This section contains 3,349 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)