|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-25 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Walter warned about by his superiors in Chapter 15?
(a) That he would be fired if he was not successful.
(b) That he would be held responsible for any failure.
(c) That his men might not be rescued.
(d) That he would be the first to jump.
2. When did Prossen graduate with an engineering degree?
3. When did the Gremlin Special lift off for its trip according to Chapter 5?
(a) 2:45 P.M.
(b) 3:45 P.M.
(c) 3:15 P.M.
(d) 2:15 P.M.
4. What was Walter's father doing in the war?
(a) Hidding amongst its own employee.
(b) Leading an intelligence network.
(c) Collaborating with the Japanese.
(d) Leading guerilla fighters.
5. Who captured Dakeshi Ridge?
(a) The 4th Marine division.
(b) The 1th Marine division.
(c) The 7th Marine division.
(d) The 5th Marine division.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did McCollom tell the plane above about the planned jump?
2. Who invaded the island after the war?
3. When did Margaret join the Army?
4. What type of plane was the Flying Dutchman?
5. What did Margaret nickname the woman that took an interest in her according to Chapter 24?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)