|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-25 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many passes was the plane forced to take in order to catch the glider?
2. How many children did Wimayuk Wandik have?
3. What plane did McCollom contact in Chapter 14?
(a) A C-47.
(b) A B-29.
(c) A B-17.
(d) A C-46.
4. When did Eleanor die?
(a) May 16.
(b) May 14.
(c) May 15.
(d) May 17.
5. Where was Hollandia located?
(a) New Guinea.
(b) The Philippines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unit was Walter the commander of according to Chapter 13?
2. What did Decker have?
3. What did the natives use to cover what the survivors and the paratrooper left behind?
4. When was the message in Chapter 1 received by Patrick Hasting?
5. What did Elsmore create for those flying above Shangri-La according to Chapter 4?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)