|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-25 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Richard Archbold first go to New Guinea?
2. Who went to get the crate dropped from the plane in Chapter 14?
(a) McCollom and Margaret.
(b) Decker and McCollom.
(c) Margaret and Decker.
(d) The natives.
3. When did the Flying Dutchman crash according to Chapter 7?
(a) November 1943.
(b) December 1942.
(c) November 1942.
(d) June 1942.
4. Why did McCollom not sit beside his brother?
(a) He boarded too late.
(b) He wanted to sit in the back.
(c) He wanted to have a better view.
(d) He was required to be a backup pilot.
5. Who was McCollom determined to keep watch on?
(a) His sister in law.
(b) His brother's daughter.
(c) His little sister.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the survivors wait without knowing the fate of the medics?
2. How long of a tour were the passengers of the Gremlin Special expecting?
3. When did Walter and his men run out of supplies?
4. What did Elsmore allow at the start of Chapter 20?
5. What did Wimayuk Wandik tell his children the spirit carried?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)