|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the natives use to cover what the survivors and the paratrooper left behind?
(a) The blood of their enemies.
(b) The blood of the females.
(c) Horse blood.
(d) Pig blood.
2. What did Wimayuk Wandik tell his children the spirit carried?
(a) Good food.
(b) Flying machine.
(c) Powerful weapons.
(d) A bad smell.
3. What was Walter warned about by his superiors in Chapter 15?
(a) That he would be the first to jump.
(b) That his men might not be rescued.
(c) That he would be held responsible for any failure.
(d) That he would be fired if he was not successful.
4. What was the civilian name of the C-47?
5. Why did McCollom not sit beside his brother?
(a) He wanted to sit in the back.
(b) He was required to be a backup pilot.
(c) He boarded too late.
(d) He wanted to have a better view.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of her body had blisters from the heat?
2. What was one of the greatest military luxuries of all according to Chapter 6?
3. What did the survivors and the paratrooper leave behind as they moved out of the clearing?
4. How old was Margaret's mother when she died?
5. What did Ray T Elsmore's see aboard the plane over the valley?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)