|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Peter Prossen write a letter to his wife according to Chapter 2?
(a) May 3, 1945.
(b) May 5, 1945.
(c) May 13, 1945.
(d) May 15, 1945.
2. Who went to get the crate dropped from the plane in Chapter 14?
(a) McCollom and Margaret.
(b) The natives.
(c) Margaret and Decker.
(d) Decker and McCollom.
3. When did the Kremer expedition reach the Swart Valley?
4. When did Walter and his men run out of supplies?
(a) On the fifth day.
(b) On the fourth day.
(c) On the second day.
(d) On the third day.
5. What did Ray T Elsmore's see aboard the plane over the valley?
(a) Japanese troops.
(b) A large lake.
(c) Thousand of natives.
(d) Wild birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Richard Archbold buy a PBY?
2. When was Decker born?
3. What did Margaret start after the crash?
4. What would the natives and the survivors had reenacted given the chance?
5. What was Myron Grimes' rank?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)