|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was particular about Margaret's bandages?
(a) They fell off with her skin.
(b) They were stuck to the burns.
(c) They were burned into her flesh.
(d) They were easy to peel off.
2. What did the jungle of Shangri-La not have?
(d) Predatory mammals.
3. How many women died in WWII by the time of the Gremlin Special crash?
(c) Several hundreds.
4. What did the survivors not think of doing after finding the crates of food?
(a) Make a fire.
(b) Planning meals.
(c) Share them with the natives.
(d) Ration the food.
5. When did Laura Besley enlist in the WAC?
(a) August 1943.
(b) August 1942.
(c) August 1941.
(d) August 1944.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the medics find the survivors?
2. How tall were the Bani believed to be?
3. What was Margaret's rank according to Chapter 2?
4. What did Margaret decide to do in Chapter 18?
5. How high was the Gremlin Special flying when the "Eureka" was screamed?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)