|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is New Guinea?
(a) Twice the size of New York.
(b) Twice the size of California.
(c) Twice the size of Rhode Island.
(d) Twice the size of Texas.
2. Who went to get the crate dropped from the plane in Chapter 14?
(a) McCollom and Margaret.
(b) Decker and McCollom.
(c) The natives.
(d) Margaret and Decker.
3. How tall were the Bani believed to be?
(a) 17 ft.
(b) 22 ft.
(c) 12 ft.
(d) 7 ft.
4. When did Margaret join the Army?
(a) June 1944.
(b) January 1945.
(c) January 1944.
(d) June 1943.
5. How long of a tour were the passengers of the Gremlin Special expecting?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Helen's husband die?
2. What news spread in Fee-Ask at the start of Chapter 10?
3. How many women died in WWII by the time of the Gremlin Special crash?
4. How high was the Gremlin Special flying when the "Eureka" was screamed?
5. What role did Johnny Weissmuller play?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)