|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname was given to Wimayuk Wandik?
(a) Chief Pete.
(c) Chief Paul.
(d) Chef Pat.
2. What rank was Walter?
3. When did Peter Prossen write a letter to his wife according to Chapter 2?
(a) May 15, 1945.
(b) May 5, 1945.
(c) May 13, 1945.
(d) May 3, 1945.
4. What are the colors of the WAC?
(a) Yellow and blue.
(b) Black and red.
(c) Red and white.
(d) Gold and green.
5. What are the two type of gangrene according to Chapter 9?
(a) Dry and oily.
(b) Wet and compounded.
(c) Wet and dry.
(d) Dry and chronic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news spread in Fee-Ask at the start of Chapter 10?
2. Why did Prossen start sightseeing tours?
3. What did Margaret start after the crash?
4. What was Walter's concern about the mission?
5. When did Richard Archbold go to New Guinea for the second time?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)