|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were planes identifying themselves in radio transmission?
(a) Using the first 5digits of their serial number.
(b) Using the last 5 digits of their serial number.
(c) Using the first 3 digits of their serial number.
(d) Using the last 3 digits of their serial number.
2. What was Ray T. Elsmore's rank?
3. When was the message in Chapter 1 received by Patrick Hasting?
(a) June 1945.
(b) June 1944.
(c) May 1945.
(d) May 1944.
4. How fast did the C-47 go at full throttle?
(a) 145 miles per hour.
(b) 350 miles per hour.
(c) 225 miles per hour.
(d) 195 miles per hour.
5. How long before the crash did Nicholson learn to fly?
(a) 1 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Prossen graduate with an engineering degree?
2. What unit was Walter the commander of according to Chapter 13?
3. When did the news of the Hidden Valley spread to the press?
4. What rank was Walter's father?
5. Who was the lookout to locate the crates dropped form the plane in Chapter 14?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)