|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long of a tour were the passengers of the Gremlin Special expecting?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
2. When was "The Gremlins" written?
3. How high were the survivors at the crash site?
(a) 8,000 ft.
(b) 9,000 ft.
(c) 5,000 ft.
(d) 3,000 ft.
4. How far from the wreck was the cliff according to Chapter 6?
(a) 120 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 220 feet.
(d) 320 feet.
5. What was the rank of Peter Prossen?
(c) Air Commodor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who captured Dakeshi Ridge?
2. What was Myron Grimes' rank?
3. When was Decker born?
4. What did Ray T Elsmore's see aboard the plane over the valley?
5. Why didn't the Gremlin Special explode on impact?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)