|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Margaret's date manage to get?
(a) Fresh meat.
(b) The key to a supply depot.
(c) The keys of jeep.
(d) A bottle of wine.
2. How high was the Gremlin Special flying when the "Eureka" was screamed?
(a) 400 ft.
(b) 800 ft.
(c) 1400 ft.
(d) 100 ft.
3. How far from the wreck was the cliff according to Chapter 6?
(a) 20 feet.
(b) 320 feet.
(c) 120 feet.
(d) 220 feet.
4. When did Laura Besley enlist in the WAC?
(a) August 1944.
(b) August 1942.
(c) August 1943.
(d) August 1941.
5. What was Myron Grimes' rank?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was damaged as McCollom was carrying it from the tail section to the survivors?
2. What was the range of the C-47?
3. Why didn't the Gremlin Special explode on impact?
4. What day was May 13, 1945?
5. How did Prossen officially label the flights above Shangri-La?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)