|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far from the wreck was the cliff according to Chapter 6?
(a) 120 feet.
(b) 220 feet.
(c) 320 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
2. Why was Margaret at peace with her mother's death?
(a) Her mother would have come after her.
(b) Her mother would have left her father.
(c) Her mother was anti-military.
(d) She would be spared the news that her daughter was missing.
3. Why are the Gremlins bent on taking revenge on humans?
(a) They wanted to take over the world.
(b) Humans took their water.
(c) Humans did not see them.
(d) Humans destroyed their forest.
4. How long before the Gremlin Special flight was Robert's daughter born?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 12 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
5. When did the Gremlin Special lift off for its trip according to Chapter 5?
(a) 3:45 P.M.
(b) 2:15 P.M.
(c) 2:45 P.M.
(d) 3:15 P.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Prossen officially label the flights above Shangri-La?
2. How many men died trying to cross a river?
3. What injury did McCollom sustain while carrying Eleanor?
4. How long before the crash did Nicholson learn to fly?
5. What did Elsmore create for those flying above Shangri-La according to Chapter 4?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)