|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men died trying to cross a river?
2. What did the natives bring back as proof they found the wreck of the Flying Dutchman?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A body.
(c) A bone.
(d) A U.S gun.
3. What did Ray T Elsmore's see aboard the plane over the valley?
(a) Wild birds.
(b) Thousand of natives.
(c) Japanese troops.
(d) A large lake.
4. When did Margaret join the Army?
(a) January 1945.
(b) June 1943.
(c) January 1944.
(d) June 1944.
5. How powerful were the C-47 engines?
(a) 1600 HP.
(b) 600 HP.
(c) 2000 HP.
(d) 1200 HP.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Margaret at peace with her mother's death?
2. How did Prossen officially label the flights above Shangri-La?
3. What time did the Gremlin Special crash?
4. What did the jungle of Shangri-La not have?
5. When did the news of the Hidden Valley spread to the press?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)