|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Margaret's date manage to get?
(a) Fresh meat.
(b) The key to a supply depot.
(c) A bottle of wine.
(d) The keys of jeep.
2. What type of sightseeing tours did Prossen organize in Chapter 2?
(a) Down to the deck flight.
(b) Trip over the mountains.
(c) Meet the native trips.
(d) A trip over Shangri-La.
3. Where was Hollandia located?
(a) New Guinea.
(c) The Philippines.
4. How powerful were the C-47 engines?
(a) 600 HP.
(b) 1200 HP.
(c) 1600 HP.
(d) 2000 HP.
5. How long before the Gremlin Special flight was Robert's daughter born?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 12 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Margaret spend in basic training?
2. How fast did the C-47 go at full throttle?
3. When was Decker born?
4. When did Laura Besley enlist in the WAC?
5. What did the separation from their family and the harsh condition cause, according to Peter Prossen?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)