|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't the Gremlin Special explode on impact?
(a) The plane was out of fuel.
(b) The nose was tilted upward.
(c) They crashed in water.
(d) The fuel tank are protected.
2. What did Ray T Elsmore's see aboard the plane over the valley?
(a) Japanese troops.
(b) A large lake.
(c) Thousand of natives.
(d) Wild birds.
3. What did Elsmore create for those flying above Shangri-La according to Chapter 4?
(c) Novelty pens.
4. What was Margaret's recation during the crash?
(a) She was at peace.
(b) She was terrified.
(c) She was angry.
(d) She was amused.
5. Who went to the home of Patrick Hastings in Chapter 1?
(a) A Western Union messenger.
(b) A USPS messenger.
(c) An Army Messenger.
(d) A pastor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Helen's husband die?
2. What was the range of the C-47?
3. What type of sightseeing tours did Prossen organize in Chapter 2?
4. How fast did the C-47 go at full throttle?
5. How were planes identifying themselves in radio transmission?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)