Quiz: Chapters 4-5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How were planes identifying themselves in radio transmission?
a) Using the first 3 digits of their serial number.
b) Using the last 3 digits of their serial number.
c) Using the first 5digits of their serial number.
d) Using the last 5 digits of their serial number.
2. What was the civilian name of the C-47?
3. How old was Herbert F. Good?
4. How powerful were the C-47 engines?
a) 1200 HP.
b) 1600 HP.
c) 600 HP.
d) 2000 HP.
5. Where was Decker working at Fee-Ask?
d) Drafting room.
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 238 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)