Quiz: Chapters 1-3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did the separation from their family and the harsh condition cause, according to Peter Prossen?
a) Soldiers to be depressed.
b) Soldiers to be more combative.
c) Soldier to try to surrender.
d) Soldier to disobey orders.
2. What did Ray T Elsmore's see aboard the plane over the valley?
a) A large lake.
b) Japanese troops.
c) Wild birds.
d) Thousand of natives.
3. When did Peter Prossen write a letter to his wife according to Chapter 2?
a) May 3, 1945.
b) May 13, 1945.
c) May 5, 1945.
d) May 15, 1945.
4. Where was Hollandia located?
b) New Guinea.
d) The Philippines.
5. How many languages did the...
This section contains 251 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)