|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Peter Prossen write a letter to his wife according to Chapter 2?
(a) May 5, 1945.
(b) May 15, 1945.
(c) May 3, 1945.
(d) May 13, 1945.
2. How high was the Gremlin Special flying when the "Eureka" was screamed?
(a) 1400 ft.
(b) 400 ft.
(c) 800 ft.
(d) 100 ft.
3. When did the news of the Hidden Valley spread to the press?
(a) When other pilots discovered the valley.
(b) When Elsmore wrote a secret memo to his commanding officer.
(c) When journalist asked for a tour of the island.
(d) When Elsmore talked to the press.
4. What day was May 13, 1945?
(a) A Tuesday.
(b) A Sunday.
(c) A Monday.
(d) A Friday.
5. How long before the crash did Nicholson learn to fly?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Margaret's rank according to Chapter 2?
2. How many men survived the Flying Dutchman crash?
3. What was one of the greatest military luxuries of all according to Chapter 6?
4. How many men died trying to cross a river?
5. Where was Decker working at Fee-Ask?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)