Quiz: Chapters 1-3 to Chapters 10-12
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did McCollom compare the slow pace of their trek to the clearing?
a) Like swimming on the back.
b) Like swimming eyes closed.
c) As swimming with a lead chain.
d) Like swiming in honey.
2. What was Richard Archbold in charge of in the Madagascar expedition?
a) Collecting mammals.
b) Take pictures.
c) Collect insects.
d) Collect minerals.
3. What did Elsmore create for those flying above Shangri-La according to Chapter 4?
a) Novelty pens.
4. How far from the wreck was the cliff according to Chapter 6?
a) 320 feet.
b) 220 feet.
c) 120 feet.
d) 20 feet.
5. What injury did McCollom sustain...
This section contains 254 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)