|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Margaret not mind?
(a) Having the natives swim with her.
(b) Having the natives watch her bathe.
(c) Having the natives watch her shower.
(d) Having the natives bathe her.
2. When did Walter and his men run out of supplies?
(a) On the fifth day.
(b) On the second day.
(c) On the fourth day.
(d) On the third day.
3. How long did the survivors wait without knowing the fate of the medics?
(a) Several weeks.
(b) Several days.
(c) Several minutes.
(d) Several hours.
4. How old was Margaret's mother when she died?
5. What regiment freed 200 people from a Japanese internment camp?
(a) The 541th.
(b) The 531th.
(c) The 511th.
(d) The 521th.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far from the wreck was the cliff according to Chapter 6?
2. What part of her body had blisters from the heat?
3. How many men did Walter command in the valley?
4. How old was Decker at the time of the crash?
5. What rank was Walter's father?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)