Quiz: Chapters 19-22
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Elsmore allow at the start of Chapter 20?
a) The press to send a camera man down.
b) Journalists to interview via radio.
c) The press to be made aware of the rescue mission.
d) A film crew to fly overhead.
2. What did the survivors and the paratrooper leave behind as they moved out of the clearing?
3. What was in the plane that flew overhead in Chapter 22?
a) A journalist.
b) A priest.
c) A doctor.
d) A cameraman.
4. What survivor was the press particularly interested in?
d) The deceased.
5. Who flew overhead as Walter was...
This section contains 279 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)