1. Who went to the home of Patrick Hastings in Chapter 1?
(a) A USPS messenger.
(b) An Army Messenger.
(c) A Western Union messenger.
(d) A pastor.
2. When was the message in Chapter 1 received by Patrick Hasting?
(a) May 1944.
(b) June 1945.
(c) May 1945.
(d) June 1944.
3. What was Margaret's rank according to Chapter 2?
4. Where was Hollandia located?
(c) New Guinea.
(d) The Philippines.
5. What was the rank of Peter Prossen?
(a) Air Commodor.
6. When did Peter Prossen write a letter to his wife according to Chapter 2?
(a) May 3, 1945.
(b) May 5, 1945.
(c) May 13, 1945.
(d) May 15, 1945.
7. What did the separation from their family and the harsh condition cause, according to Peter Prossen?
(a) Soldiers to be depressed.
(b) Soldier to try to surrender.
(c) Soldiers to be more combative.
(d) Soldier to disobey orders.
8. Why did Prossen start sightseeing tours?
(a) To create maps of the area.
(b) To entertain his men.
(c) To test piloting skills.
(d) To make money on the side.
This section contains 3,349 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)