1. Who went to the home of Patrick Hastings in Chapter 1?
(a) A USPS messenger.
(b) A Western Union messenger.
(c) An Army Messenger.
(d) A pastor.
2. When was the message in Chapter 1 received by Patrick Hasting?
(a) May 1945.
(b) June 1945.
(c) May 1944.
(d) June 1944.
3. What was Margaret's rank according to Chapter 2?
4. Where was Hollandia located?
(b) The Philippines.
(d) New Guinea.
5. What was the rank of Peter Prossen?
(c) Air Commodor.
6. When did Peter Prossen write a letter to his wife according to Chapter 2?
(a) May 3, 1945.
(b) May 15, 1945.
(c) May 13, 1945.
(d) May 5, 1945.
7. What did the separation from their family and the harsh condition cause, according to Peter Prossen?
(a) Soldier to disobey orders.
(b) Soldiers to be more combative.
(c) Soldier to try to surrender.
(d) Soldiers to be depressed.
8. Why did Prossen start sightseeing tours?
(a) To make money on the side.
(b) To entertain his men.
(c) To create maps of the area.
(d) To test piloting skills.
This section contains 3,349 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)