1. In what year did four shootings occur in areas that were not typically hubs of youth violence?
2. What does the author admit he is trying to do by writing this book?
Make sense of youth violence.
3. How long has the author been studying violent youth?
Twenty five years.
4. What did the Chicago Tribune publish in 1993?
In depth profiles of children killed.
5. What did Josh mean when he asked his father to note the color and names of those in the newspaper?
He was referring to the fact that most were black or Hispanic.
This section contains 4,921 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)