|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early recognition of this disorder, along with proper treatment, is the fifth line of defense.
(a) Conduct Disorder.
2. What percentage of American kids have been found to be in need of professional mental health intervention?
3. How many teens in 1992 believed you could trust others?
(a) Seventy five percent.
(b) Fifty percent.
(c) Two percent.
(d) Nineteen percent.
4. What gift does Garbarino give Malcolm that makes him cry?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A car.
(c) A journal.
(d) A book.
5. What is compartmentalization?
(a) The tendency to put feelings such as fear in the forefront.
(b) The tendency to put feelings such as fear out of consciousness.
(c) The tendency to disassociate from emotions.
(d) The tendency to avoid emotional attachment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do young violent boys tend to show in terms of fear?
2. Youth exposed to violence at home and in society are more apt to develop this, according to the fifth rule of violent boys' lives.
3. What clothing item differentiates the levels of progress within the center?
4. What does Garbarino call the new social math?
5. What do older boys who are violent have in common, in terms of their actions as little boys?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)