|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Garbarino say is true about the middle class, white killers of the modern age?
(a) They are not truly violent.
(b) They are spoiled.
(c) They too show an accumulation of risk factors.
(d) They are copy cat killers.
2. What is the term for the identifying line of those we feel morally obligated to?
(a) Moral square.
(b) Moral circle.
(c) Moral limit.
(d) Moral line.
3. What does psychiatrist James Gilligan believe most acts of violence are caused by?
(c) Relationship issues.
(d) A perceived injustice.
4. Spiritual support can buffer against ___________________.
5. How many high school boys carry a potentially lethal weapon?
(a) Fifty percent.
(b) Thirty percent.
(c) Eighty percent.
(d) Five percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many extremely violent boys have experienced trauma to ___________________.
2. Maltreated boys are likely to be ______________________.
3. What does the author admit he is trying to do by writing this book?
4. Some children are more affected by this than others, according to psychologist Leonard Eron.
5. What does Garbarino claim is one of the most important aspects of child development?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)