|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Perpetrator relocation is when the perpetrator is ____________________.
(a) Relocated to a less toxic environment.
(b) Relocated to family members.
(c) Relocated to state prisons.
(d) Relocated to work farms.
2. What is most important in the effect of parents on children?
(a) How parental behavior shames the child.
(b) How the parent's subtle actions shape the child.
(c) How parental behavior organizes the child's life.
(d) How the parent's subtle actions hurt the child.
3. This disease is one caused by trauma.
4. Youths who participate in the drug economy or chronic theft have distorted __________________.
(a) Terminal thinking.
(b) Psychological images.
(c) Concepts of self.
(d) Materialistic values.
5. Boot camps are places that use ____________________.
(a) School based structures.
(b) Military type structure.
(c) Prayer and meditation.
(d) Prison institutions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author blame improved care of premature babies for part of the youth violence issue?
2. What happened to Malcolm's girlfriend?
3. What are violent children learning about adults in their lives at early ages?
4. What percentage of American kids have been found to be in need of professional mental health intervention?
5. How many levels are there in the Kohlberg's system for moral intellect?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)