|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early recognition of this disorder, along with proper treatment, is the fifth line of defense.
(b) Conduct Disorder.
2. Terrance Real's work showed that emotional blockage in violent boys is partially a result of ________________.
(a) World norms.
(b) A lack of respect.
(c) American culture.
(d) Improper socialization.
3. What do young violent boys tend to show in terms of fear?
(a) An abnormal level of fear.
(b) A high level of fear.
(c) A lack of understanding for fearful situations.
(d) A level of fearlessness.
4. According to General S.L.A. Marshall, resilience is not:
5. What does the term 'bad seed' imply?
(a) That someone is not rehabilitative.
(b) That someone is diseased.
(c) That someone is taught bad behaviors.
(d) They someone is born bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do older boys who are violent have in common, in terms of their actions as little boys?
2. What is the name of center Garbarino helps run?
3. What does Garbarino claim is the point of change in the social decline of neighborhoods?
4. If a teen has been arrested, and has an already existing risk factor, the odds of the youth committing murder are ____________________.
5. Rejected children are at a higher risk for __________________.
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)