|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sixth line of defense against violence is violence prevention and reduction programs ___________________.
(a) During elementary.
(b) During high school.
(c) During middle school.
(d) During college.
2. Why does this development hit smaller cities even harder?
(a) There are fewer schools to send children to, so everyone has a lower education.
(b) There are more schools to send children to, so only the poorest are exposed
(c) There are fewer schools to send children to, so teachers are overworked.
(d) There are fewer schools to send children to, so all are exposed.
3. What is low resting heart rate associated with, according to the study by Losel, Bender, and Bliesener?
(a) Avoidance personalities.
(b) Antisocial behavior.
(c) Abuse victims.
(d) Social behavior.
4. What is the technical term for the disorder that results in highly troubled young boys who constantly misbehave?
(a) Conduct Disorder.
(b) Disruptive disorder.
(c) Social disorder.
(d) Personality disorder.
5. What did some adults do in response to the announcing of the verdict in the Jonesboro trial?
(a) Threatened to kill one another.
(b) Threatened to kill themselves.
(c) Threatened to blow up the prison.
(d) Threatened to kill the young male perpetrators.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many high school boys carry a potentially lethal weapon?
2. What is the term used to signify, among other things, the ability to read emotions of others?
3. Why do abused children have a tendency to view the world differently?
4. What is avoidant attachment?
5. An extreme lack of confidence in the future is called ___________________.
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)