|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a risk for boys who grow up without fathers?
(a) They will become 'man of the house'.
(b) They will become early fathers.
(c) They will starve.
(d) They will be uneducated.
2. Learning about the destruction of human bodies is __________________.
3. What is deadly petulance?
(a) A sense of pressure.
(b) A sense of pain.
(c) A sense of arrogance.
(d) A sense of religious intent.
4. What population has the highest rate of truancy?
(a) Those in two parent households.
(b) Those without any parents.
(c) Those in family groups other than a two parent household.
(d) Those in homeless shelters.
5. What do these various options for early violent behavior often depend on?
(a) An end to any drug addiction.
(b) A stable home environment.
(c) An availability of social resources.
(d) A willingness on the part of the child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does this development hit smaller cities even harder?
2. How do some boys become lost, even without purposeful abuse and neglect?
3. What did Julio become in prison?
4. What else is an important factor in youth violence?
5. To help children make better moral choices, adults can help youths develop _________________.
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)