|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crew think of Justin's actions?
(a) They are understandable.
(b) They are sad.
(c) They will boost the ratings.
(d) They are delusional.
2. What does Eli ask Justin he wants to do concerning Abby?
(a) Let her finish the game with another player.
(b) Tell her the truth.
(c) Let her see the video of Justin and Ken.
(d) Let Barbara tell her the truth.
3. What must contestants choose for their next two clues?
(a) Letters or numbers.
(b) Which of the two on the team looks at the clue.
(c) The means of delivery of the clues.
(d) A language other than English.
4. What can Justin do, legally, if the producers release the film of him and Ken?
(a) He can end the game and then they cannot show it.
(b) Nothing, he signed waivers.
(c) He can sue them for setting him up.
(d) He can sue them for invasion of privacy.
5. What does Abby dread while they are driving to Jukkasjarvi?
(a) The flirtatious looks the woman is giving Abby.
(b) Having to make small talk with the man who is driving.
(c) Justin saying why they were selected to participate in the game.
(d) The flirtatious looks the man is giving Justin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juliet hear that causes her to become upset?
2. Who or what made the Giant's Causeway?
3. What does Barbara figure will happen to her?
4. What does Juliet let Cassie do?
5. Where do the teams prepare to go next?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Justin do when he and Abby arrive at Giant's Causeway and what is his comment about the Causeway?
2. What happens when Justin sees Ken in Trafalgar Square?
3. What are some incidents mentioned as the crew goes through the video footage and what do the producers hope to see?
4. What happens when Eli watches the footage of Justin and Ken?
5. What is the next team challenge?
6. How do Eli and Barbara confront Justin?
7. How does Justin act out?
8. How do Justin and Abby fare with their letters clue?
9. What is an indication that Laura and Carl are becoming emotionally involved?
10. What two clues are presented and in what format?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)