|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Justin's first wish?
(a) That he had the courage to be himself.
(b) That Abby would leave him.
(c) That the lying stops.
(d) That he never came on the show.
2. What door number do Justin and Abby approach?
3. What does Laura impulsively do with Carl?
(a) She leans over a kisses him.
(c) She tells him about Cassie's baby.
(d) She asks him to visit her in the States.
4. How many gates were at Rhodes?
5. What does Carl say that is rejected?
(a) He is not interested in advising anyone about their lives.
(b) He wishes Jeff were his partner.
(c) His first wish.
(d) He does not have an interesting life to talk about.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eli ask Justin he wants to do concerning Abby?
2. What team has still not arrived at dawn?
3. Who or what made the Giant's Causeway?
4. What does Abby notice that indicates something is happening with Justin?
5. What is Juliet's task at the weavers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are Cassie and Juliet headed and how do they get there?
2. What happens when Justin sees Ken in Trafalgar Square?
3. What is the next team challenge?
4. What does Barbara have Carl and Laura do individually?
5. How does Abby react to being in England and what happens when she talks about it to Justin?
6. What tasks do the teams have to complete at the Weaver's House?
7. How do Laura and Cassie tease each other about this challenge and what does Laura suddenly realize through this teasing?
8. How do Justin and Abby fare with their letters clue?
9. How do Eli and Barbara confront Justin?
10. What are some incidents mentioned as the crew goes through the video footage and what do the producers hope to see?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)