|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cassie do that eliminates her and Juliet?
(a) Slaps Juliet.
(b) Slaps her mother.
(c) Tries to wreck her mother's found items.
(d) Loses control and wrecks most of their found items.
2. What is the prize for wining the challenge to stay awake?
(a) A 30 minute lead over the others.
(b) Being given the solution for the next puzzle.
(c) An extra 500 dollars in spending money.
(d) A 2-hour lead on the others.
3. What does Carl do when he notices that Laura is fading?
(a) Covers the microscope and asks her a question.
(b) Tries to get her to talk more.
(c) Gently pats her face.
(d) Kisses her.
4. What causes Cassie to lose control when Juliet comes out into the waiting room?
(a) Juliet is crying.
(b) Juliet trips and falls into a pile of just-shorn wool.
(c) Juliet is covered in fuzz.
(d) Juliet has a Christening dress.
5. Who was last to arrive in Rhodes?
(a) Jeff and Dallas.
(b) Two teams get there at exactly the same time.
(c) Justin and Abby.
(d) Carl and Laura.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what are the contestants hooked up for the next challenge?
2. What do Laura and Carl have to do individually?
3. What does Juliet hear that causes her to become upset?
4. What does Cassie offer to do first at the weaver's house?
5. What team has been disqualified?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Justin do when he and Abby arrive at Giant's Causeway and what is his comment about the Causeway?
2. What happens when Justin sees Ken in Trafalgar Square?
3. How does Justin act out?
4. What two clues are presented and in what format?
5. What is an indication that Laura and Carl are becoming emotionally involved?
6. What does Cassie figure out about her and Juliet's clue and what does Juliet say about her map reading skills?
7. Describe Giant's Causeway.
8. How do Laura and Cassie tease each other about this challenge and what does Laura suddenly realize through this teasing?
9. What tasks do the teams have to complete at the Weaver's House?
10. What happens between Ken and Justin in the men's restroom?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)