|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura tell Cassie they should do in the future?
(a) Record a video of the two of them talking about the game.
(b) Take a picture of the two of them at each place they visit.
(c) Write a letter to be read in the future.
(d) Write down a paragraph or two of their impressions of each place they visit.
2. How long does it take to get from where they are to London using the required mode of transportation?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
3. How are applicants for the show chosen?
(a) For their diversity.
(b) For their wit and abilities.
(c) For potential conflicts.
(d) For their charm and physcial attractiveness.
4. What does Carl fear?
(a) He will not be a good father.
(b) His son will not love him.
(c) His son will die.
(d) He will never find a woman to marry.
5. Who wins the challenge round?
(a) Carl and Laura.
(b) Riley and Trent.
(c) Justin and Abby.
(d) Juliet and Cassie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Justin do to Barbara?
2. What are two cities Cassie and Juliet will fly through?
3. What does Abby admit to Justin?
4. What does Justin do to the cameraman?
5. Where are Carl and Laura headed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Cassie and Juliet disqualified?
2. What are some incidents mentioned as the crew goes through the video footage and what do the producers hope to see?
3. What happens when Justin sees Ken in Trafalgar Square?
4. How does Justin act out?
5. What tasks do the teams have to complete at the Weaver's House?
6. What does Barbara have Carl and Laura do individually?
7. What do Abby and Justin discuss on the plane while playing hangman?
8. What do Carl and Laura do while completing this challenge?
9. What happens when Juliet and Cassie cross the bridge between Sweden and Denmark?
10. How does Abby react to being in England and what happens when she talks about it to Justin?
This section contains 1,031 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)