|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprise follows Cassie and Laura presenting the correct answer?
(a) They are given a bonus of fifteen minutes.
(b) They are given an extra 100 dollars.
(c) The next segment is every person for him or herself.
(d) They are given an extra 500 dollars.
2. Where do Juliet and Dallas think a logical place id to search for the next puzzle answer?
(a) Mount Fuji.
3. What does the name refer to that the teams must give Barbara?
(a) None of the teams have figured it out yet.
(b) One of the pharoh's pets.
(c) One of the statues inside the temple.
(d) One of the names of the constellations on the ceiling in the temple.
4. What do Justin and Abby decide as they are talking on the cell phone?
(a) It is the Statue of Liberty.
(b) It is the Sears Tower.
(c) It is the Empire State Building.
(d) They haven't found the answer to the puzzle yet.
5. Who does Abby fantasize about as she is searching on the floor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Carl about the signs when they land?
2. With whom does Jeff flirt with on the plane?
3. What has Cassie discovered about another train?
4. What team is the last one to find the clue?
5. What is a futomaki roll that can't be eaten?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens with Abby as she is inside Hotel Barona?
2. Describe the daredevil round, who wins, and what is the prize for wining?
3. How does Carl accidentally hit a raw nerve with Laura as they are talking on the plane?
4. What happens when Cassie goes inside a store to buy tako?
5. Where are Laura and Cassie at the opening of the novel and what are they doing?
6. How does the clue system work?
7. How does Juliet convince Laura and Cassie to team up with them and what is Laura's reaction?
8. What do Carl and Jeff figure out about the clue they are given in the hotel and what do they do?
9. What question does Barbara ask each team that is sent home and how does Laura think she will answer it?
10. What does Laura do to make Cassie laugh?
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)