|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Cassie last in the contest on the beach?
(a) 32 minutes.
(b) 18 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 6 minutes.
2. Who does Justin follow?
3. What amazes Abby when she is walking?
(a) The miniature replicas.
(b) The friendliness of the Japanese.
(c) The formality of the Japanese.
(d) The large crowds.
4. What are Abby and Justin looking for?
(a) A bar that serves alcohol.
(b) A pipe from a snake charmer.
(c) A scarf from a belly dancer.
(d) Sequins from a belly dancer.
5. What does Cassie consider sending to Dan?
(a) A postcard.
(b) A Japanese sushi knife.
(c) A bottle of dried herbs.
(d) A can.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Abby looking for on the floor?
2. How does the author describe the relationship between Carl and Jeff?
3. What do Jeff and Carl receive when they tell Barbara the name they are supposed to find in the temple?
4. What does Carl say that seems to have an impact on Laura?
5. What does each team have to prove?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Juliet know she has to do?
2. What city in Japan do Cassie and Laura fly to and where are they taken from the airport?
3. What question does Barbara ask each team that is sent home and how does Laura think she will answer it?
4. What does Laura do to make Cassie laugh?
5. What are the miniatures like that Abby views and what does she think of them?
6. How does Carl accidentally hit a raw nerve with Laura as they are talking on the plane?
7. What are the teams asked to do for the remainder of the game and who partners with whom?
8. What deal do Carl and Jeff make with Abby and Justin, what is the result of the deal?
9. What do the contestants have to do after the daredevil round?
10. How does Juliet convince Laura and Cassie to team up with them and what is Laura's reaction?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)