|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a list made when everyone comes downstairs?
(a) To make sure everything is there.
(b) To sort out who is responsible for what items.
(c) To make sure everyone is there.
(d) To be sure they follow the correct sequence of tasks.
2. Who or what made the Giant's Causeway?
(a) It is unknown.
(b) The Romans.
(d) The ancient Celts.
3. What do Justin and Abby realize?
(a) They will be out of the game if they don't come in first this time.
(b) The letters in their clue are an anagram.
(c) There is something wrong between them.
(d) Justin is ill.
4. What does Abby notice that indicates something is happening with Justin?
(a) He bows his head in his hands.
(b) His voice is raises.
(c) He cries.
(d) He gesticulates wildly.
5. To what are the contestants hooked up for the next challenge?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) EEG machines.
(c) A brain-wave stimulator.
(d) EKG machines.
6. Where do Justin and Abby find Barbara?
(a) The Buckingham Palace gates.
(b) London Tower.
(c) Trafalgar Square.
7. What does Abby admit to Justin?
(a) That she still thinks about women a lot.
(b) That she is too depressed to think of having a baby.
(c) That she knows about his liaison with Ken.
(d) That she is thinking of a divorce.
8. How long does it take to get from where they are to London using the required mode of transportation?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
9. Where are Carl and Laura headed?
10. What game do Justin and Abby play on the plane?
11. What does Justin tell Abby he soon hopes for them?
(a) A new home.
(b) A new job for him.
(c) A break in the game.
(d) A baby.
12. What is Juliet's task at the weavers?
(a) Rolling the skeins.
(b) Stacking the skeins.
(c) Sewing pieces together.
(d) Dyeing the wool.
13. What is the answer to the next clue's question?
(a) Nothing is missing.
(b) A mystery that was solved.
(c) The former Lake that is now dry.
(d) The Ice Hotel.
14. Where does Cassie figure out they are going?
(a) Swedish Lapland.
15. What does Ken say that causes Justin to be unable to breathe for a moment?
(a) Ken filmed the entire encounter.
(b) Ken is going out to tell Abby right now.
(c) Justin needs to figure out who he is or he won't last.
(d) Ken is going to tell everyone on public television about the encounter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what material is the Giant's Causeway comprised?
2. What does Carl say that is rejected?
3. What does Carl fear?
4. What must contestants choose for their next two clues?
5. What does Juliet let Cassie do?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)