|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ken say that causes Justin to be unable to breathe for a moment?
(a) Justin needs to figure out who he is or he won't last.
(b) Ken filmed the entire encounter.
(c) Ken is going out to tell Abby right now.
(d) Ken is going to tell everyone on public television about the encounter.
2. What does the crew think of Justin's actions?
(a) They are sad.
(b) They are delusional.
(c) They will boost the ratings.
(d) They are understandable.
3. Why is a list made when everyone comes downstairs?
(a) To be sure they follow the correct sequence of tasks.
(b) To make sure everyone is there.
(c) To make sure everything is there.
(d) To sort out who is responsible for what items.
4. What do the producers hope Cassie will reveal?
(a) Her father's death.
(b) That she is a lesbian.
(c) Her pregnancy.
(d) That she sees the baby in Fujimira.
5. What is Juliet's task at the weavers?
(a) Sewing pieces together.
(b) Rolling the skeins.
(c) Dyeing the wool.
(d) Stacking the skeins.
6. What does Laura tell Cassie they should do in the future?
(a) Write a letter to be read in the future.
(b) Write down a paragraph or two of their impressions of each place they visit.
(c) Record a video of the two of them talking about the game.
(d) Take a picture of the two of them at each place they visit.
7. What are two cities Cassie and Juliet will fly through?
(a) Copenhagen and Stockholm.
(b) London and New York.
(c) New York and Nuuk.
(d) Moscow and Leningrad.
8. What does Eli and the other crew members do when Justin threatens to expose their manipulations?
(a) They eliminate his team.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They threaten Justin.
(d) They offer to keep the Ken segment off the air.
9. What does Abby beg Justin to do?
(a) Apologize to the other players.
(b) Seek psychiatric help.
(c) Let go of Eli.
(d) Apologize to the crew.
10. How do the contestants get to London?
(a) They must drive and use ferries.
(d) They never go to London.
11. How does Justin do to Barbara?
(a) Hits her in the face.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Pushes her over.
(d) Trips her.
12. What can Abby hear in the distance?
(a) Cassie laughing.
(b) Nothing, she is in a haze.
(d) The ocean crashing on the Giant's Causeway.
13. What does Justin tell Abby he soon hopes for them?
(a) A new job for him.
(b) A baby.
(c) A new home.
(d) A break in the game.
14. What team has still not arrived at dawn?
(a) All the teams arrive well before midnight.
(b) Jeff and Dallas.
(c) Justin and Abby.
(d) Riley and Trent.
15. Who was last to arrive in Rhodes?
(a) Two teams get there at exactly the same time.
(b) Carl and Laura.
(c) Jeff and Dallas.
(d) Justin and Abby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abby admit to Justin?
2. What team has been disqualified?
3. How long does it take to get from where they are to London using the required mode of transportation?
4. What does Carl do when he notices that Laura is fading?
5. What must contestants choose for their next two clues?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)