|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is wandering with Abby?
(b) A new cameraman and sound man.
(d) No one.
2. What do Carl and Jeff and Abby and Justin vow to do next time they take a taxi?
(a) They would do nothing differently.
(b) Decide who is paying what.
(c) Offer extra for speed.
(d) Negotiate the price.
3. What surprise follows Cassie and Laura presenting the correct answer?
(a) They are given a bonus of fifteen minutes.
(b) They are given an extra 500 dollars.
(c) They are given an extra 100 dollars.
(d) The next segment is every person for him or herself.
4. What does Justin think the reason for the current challenge is?
(a) To insult women.
(b) To see if Christians can handle it.
(c) To tempt men.
(d) He has no idea.
5. What team is eliminated at the cemetery?
(a) Jeff and Carl.
(b) Laura and Cassie.
(d) Wendy and Jillian.
6. What does Cassie consider sending to Dan?
(a) A Japanese sushi knife.
(b) A postcard.
(c) A can.
(d) A bottle of dried herbs.
7. Why do Carl and Jeff go separate ways?
(a) They have a spat about what happened on the plane.
(b) It is the instructions they are given.
(c) They disagree as to where they are supposed to go.
(d) They think they can cover more ground.
8. What amazes Abby when she is walking?
(a) The friendliness of the Japanese.
(b) The formality of the Japanese.
(c) The large crowds.
(d) The miniature replicas.
9. What do Justin and Abby decide as they are talking on the cell phone?
(a) It is the Empire State Building.
(b) They haven't found the answer to the puzzle yet.
(c) It is the Statue of Liberty.
(d) It is the Sears Tower.
10. Why does Laura curse?
(a) Someone grabs the scarf out of her hand.
(b) She has to take a sequin out of the navel of a belly dancer.
(c) She drops her bags of sequins.
(d) Her finger finds the trilobite fossel.
11. What is a futomaki roll that can't be eaten?
(a) A roll down a water slope.
(b) The next object to be found.
(c) A roll of film.
(d) A false clue.
12. What will each contestant be asked to do next?
(a) Tell an embarrassing story about their partner.
(b) Select a new partner.
(c) Call someone in their hometown and ask them to be their new partner.
(d) Swim in dangerous waters.
13. How does the author describe the relationship between Carl and Jeff?
14. Where do Juliet and Dallas think a logical place id to search for the next puzzle answer?
(c) Mount Fuji.
15. What side deal do Carl and Jeff make with Abby and Justin?
(a) To take a taxi.
(b) To stay together.
(c) To swap partners.
(d) To swap clues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the name refer to that the teams must give Barbara?
2. What is Abby enjoying immensely?
3. What do Jeff and Carl receive when they tell Barbara the name they are supposed to find in the temple?
4. What surprises Carl about the signs when they land?
5. What is Pocari Sweat?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)