|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby do as she wanders around Sensoji Temple?
(a) Looks at the Japanese women.
(b) Tries to surreptitiously text Justin.
(c) Practice her Japanese.
(d) Has her fortune read.
2. What do Laura and Cassie have to carry at all times during the game?
(a) A stopwatch.
(b) A list.
(c) Six scavenger hunt items.
(d) A cell phone.
3. Why does Cassie laugh?
(a) Abby winks at her.
(b) Jeff has to take a sequin out of a belly dancer's navel with his mouth.
(c) The parrot mimics Laura's cursing.
(d) Juliet slips on some spilled humus.
4. What does Dallas want to see before leaving Egypt?
(a) The Aswan Dam.
(b) The pyramids.
(c) The desert.
5. What is in the cage that Laura grabs?
(a) A dove.
(b) A ferret.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A turtle.
6. What side deal do Carl and Jeff make with Abby and Justin?
(a) To stay together.
(b) To take a taxi.
(c) To swap partners.
(d) To swap clues.
7. What is Abby looking for on the floor?
(b) A scarf that a dancer throws off the stage.
(c) A lost contact.
(d) A lost charge card.
8. Where do the contestants go from Osaka?
9. What surprises Carl about the signs when they land?
(a) So many are in English.
(b) They are so decorative.
(c) The are very confusing.
(d) They are almost all light up by neon lights.
10. Whose taxi passes Laura and Cassie?
(a) Carl and Jeff.
(b) Juliet and Dallas.
(c) Abby and Justin.
(d) Wendy and Jillian.
11. What amazes Abby when she is walking?
(a) The large crowds.
(b) The friendliness of the Japanese.
(c) The miniature replicas.
(d) The formality of the Japanese.
12. What is considered a good reason disqualify a team?
(a) Losing the way.
(b) Breaking or losing an object.
(c) Being late.
(d) Breaking a rule.
13. What do the teams have to find in a theme park?
(a) A foreign flag.
(b) A Samurai warrior.
(c) A parasol.
(d) An American icon.
14. What does Laura think she will tell the camera that she has found if sent home before the game is over?
(a) Her confidence.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her self-respect.
(d) Her joy in life.
15. What does Cassie wonder about Juliet and Dallas?
(a) If they are ahead or behind her.
(b) If they are happy together.
(c) If they swing both ways.
(d) If Dallas really loves Juliet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who waves at Laura as her train is pulling away?
2. With whom does Jeff flirt with on the plane?
3. Where is Abby wandering?
4. Who does Carl see at the park entrance?
5. Who is Ken?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)