|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Five: Laura and Chapter Thirty-Six: Cassie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gates were at Rhodes?
2. What must contestants choose for their next two clues?
(a) Which of the two on the team looks at the clue.
(b) The means of delivery of the clues.
(c) Letters or numbers.
(d) A language other than English.
3. What do Laura and Cassie see inside the makeshift dwellings?
(a) Many of the couples are yelling at each other.
(b) Extreme poverty.
(c) Everyone seems to be smoking.
(d) Many of the living rooms have gravestones in them.
4. What does Juliet do to that gets Cassie's attention?
(a) Pats her on the back.
(b) Winks at her.
(c) Puts her hand on Cassie's shoulder.
(d) Puts her arm around Cassie's waist.
5. What shape are the columns of the Giant's Causeway?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens the day after the winners are announced?
2. What does Cassie wonder about Juliet and Dallas?
3. What does Abby do as she wanders around Sensoji Temple?
4. How does Ken describe Justin?
5. What is the prize for wining the challenge to stay awake?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)