|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Cassie and Chapter Eight: Justin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the teams have to find in a theme park?
(a) An American icon.
(b) A foreign flag.
(c) A parasol.
(d) A Samurai warrior.
2. How are the clues delivered?
(a) It is different every time.
(b) In small white envelopes.
(c) In a shoebox.
(d) In small, brown bottles.
3. Why do Laura and Cassie have to run the rest of the way to the cemetery?
(a) The cab has a flat tire.
(b) The cabbie gets lost.
(c) The cabbie refuses to go all the way to the cemetery.
(d) The cab catches fire.
4. To whom does the temple belong that Jeff and Carl enter?
(b) King Tut.
(c) Ramses I.
(d) Ramses II.
5. What does Juliet worry about all the time?
(a) Her image.
(b) Her old dog.
(c) Her ill mother back in England.
(d) Her health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is considered a good reason disqualify a team?
2. Where are Laura and Cassie going at the opening of the novel?
3. What do Laura and Cassie see inside the makeshift dwellings?
4. What does Cassie think about as they are starting out?
5. Who does Cassie marvel that she talks with during the flight part of the time?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)