|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One: Carl and Chapter Thirty-Two: Justin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sensoji Temple?
(a) Where Cassie arranges to meet Abby.
(b) Where Cassie finds the woman in the red kimono.
(c) The next meeting place.
(d) Where Laura is sent for her item.
2. What is a futomaki roll that can't be eaten?
(a) A roll of film.
(b) A false clue.
(c) The next object to be found.
(d) A roll down a water slope.
3. What does Cassie offer to do first at the weaver's house?
(a) Thread some of the heddles.
(b) Spin some wool.
(c) Take on the loom.
(d) Work the pedals of the carding machine.
4. What does Juliet let Cassie do?
(a) Have the window seat.
(b) See some of her photo shots that were never published.
(c) See some footage from unaired episodes.
(d) Make all the arrangements.
5. What is the footage like between Ken and Justin?
(a) Very graphic.
(b) Ken had turned off the camera.
(c) Obscured, but it is obvious what they are doing.
(d) The producers do not say and erase the film.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Laura and Cassie going at the opening of the novel?
2. What is Abby looking for on the floor?
3. Where are Carl and Laura headed?
4. Where are the contestants on the day the novel opens?
5. What does Justin reply to Ken's question?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)