|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One: Carl and Chapter Thirty-Two: Justin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must contestants choose for their next two clues?
(a) Letters or numbers.
(b) The means of delivery of the clues.
(c) Which of the two on the team looks at the clue.
(d) A language other than English.
2. How do the contestants get to London?
(a) They never go to London.
(c) They must drive and use ferries.
3. What does Juliet hear that causes her to become upset?
(a) A question to Cassie about being in the movies.
(c) A question about Juliet's co-star.
(d) A man asking Dallas for an autograph.
4. Who waves at Laura as her train is pulling away?
5. What does Ken say that causes Justin to be unable to breathe for a moment?
(a) Justin needs to figure out who he is or he won't last.
(b) Ken is going to tell everyone on public television about the encounter.
(c) Ken is going out to tell Abby right now.
(d) Ken filmed the entire encounter.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what are the contestants hooked up for the next challenge?
2. What do Justin and Abby realize?
3. Where do the contestants go from Osaka?
4. Who is Brendan?
5. What does Juliet do to that gets Cassie's attention?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)