|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One: Carl and Chapter Thirty-Two: Justin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Justin reply to Ken's question?
(a) Justin needs time to think about his life with Abby.
(b) Justin is not ready to give up God just because of one afternoon.
(c) Abby knows and forgives him.
(d) Justin is okay, but sad.
2. Where do Justin and Abby find Barbara?
(a) Trafalgar Square.
(b) London Tower.
(d) The Buckingham Palace gates.
3. What does Laura think about?
(a) When Cassie walks in her room with a baby.
(b) The night she drove Cassie to the hospital.
(c) When the police arrived at her door to tell her about her husband.
(d) When Cassie was born.
4. What is considered a good reason disqualify a team?
(a) Losing the way.
(b) Breaking or losing an object.
(c) Being late.
(d) Breaking a rule.
5. What makes it easier for Carl and Laura to talk while doing the sleep challenge?
(a) They are so relaxed because they are in bed.
(b) There are no cameras in the bedroom.
(c) Jeff has given his blessings to his brother.
(d) They have gotten to know each other better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Eli, Kate, and Jeremy?
2. What does Ken say that causes Justin to be unable to breathe for a moment?
3. What do the teams have to find in a theme park?
4. To whom does the temple belong that Jeff and Carl enter?
5. What is the answer to the next clue's question?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)