|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Judge Moody given to sit on during the reunion?
(a) A school chair.
(b) A barrell.
(c) A stool.
(d) The floor.
2. Which of the following things did Julia Mortimer not sell in order to keep the school open?
(d) Fruit bushes.
3. What does Jack carry at the beginning of Part 4 that is stuffed with food for Aycock?
(a) A barrell.
(b) A basket.
(c) A bag.
(d) A syrup bucket.
4. What kind of book does Vaughn keep that he traded Curly for?
5. Which of the following matters has Judge Moody not handled for Julia Mortimer?
(a) Helped her sell her house.
(b) Her taxes.
(c) Her will.
(d) Matters of inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Granny say Jack is like the dead person she tries to wake in Part 3?
2. How many reasons does Gloria ask from Julia Mortimer for why she shouldn't marry Jack?
3. How long does Judge Moody admit he had Julia Mortimer's letter before receiving a second one?
4. What does Jack reveal to his family that he rode out of jail on in Part 3?
5. Which of the following presents does Granny not receive for her birthday?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)