|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the train that delivered Coca-Cola to Curly's store?
(a) The Nashua.
(b) The Jackson Sun.
(c) The Nashville Rocket.
(d) The Great Bam.
2. What does Granny call for in order to show proof that Sam Dale could be Gloria's father?
(a) A cookbook.
(b) The family album.
(c) Her Bible.
(d) A family tree.
3. What happens to a black sawmill worker that is accused of killing Mr. Dearman?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He is put in jail.
(c) He is hanged.
(d) He is shot.
4. How many candles are placed on Granny Vaughn's cake?
5. Where does Judge Moody suggest Jack and Gloria move to because cousins are allowed to be married there?
(b) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Lexie say prevented her from being a teacher in Part 4?
2. What does Cleo ask Nathan is real about him in Part 3?
3. What rises up in the ceiling and then drops in short, jerky movements in Part 5?
4. What does the family, led by Beulah, do at the end of Part 3?
5. Who comes over to Gloria and trims her dress after she is attached and force-fed?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)