|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Judge Moody suggest Jack and Gloria move to because cousins are allowed to be married there?
(c) North Carolina.
2. What are the contents of the small book Willy Trimble produces that he had taken from Julia Mortimer's house in Part 4?
(a) A love letter.
(b) A map.
(c) Jack's will.
(d) Julia Mortimer's will.
3. What color is the flower that looks like a star inside a star that blooms on the porch?
4. What color is the small book Willy Trimble produces that he had taken from Julia Mortimer's house in Part 4?
5. Which of the following matters has Judge Moody not handled for Julia Mortimer?
(a) Helped her sell her house.
(b) Matters of inheritance.
(c) Her will.
(d) Her taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person at the reunion who knew of Julia Mortimer's dying wish because he was on the board of supervisors?
2. Who comes over to Gloria and trims her dress after she is attached and force-fed?
3. What type of tree had Julia Mortimer sent to most of the town but that they didn't bother planting?
4. What does Beulah tell Elvie to fetch for Brother Bethune at the beginning of Part 3?
5. What does Granny call for in order to show proof that Sam Dale could be Gloria's father?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)