|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the two people who died when their buggy plunged through a hold in the bridge according to Beulah in Part 3?
(a) Percy and Ralph.
(b) Ralph and Oscar.
(c) Etoyle and Elvie.
(d) Euclid and Ellen.
2. Who is the person that had been caring for Julia Mortimer for the past few years?
3. How many candles are placed on Granny Vaughn's cake?
4. What does Jack tell his family that Curly convinced him to do in exchange for his truck's engine?
(a) Marry Gloria.
(b) Break up with Gloria.
(c) Feed Gloria berries.
(d) Take Gloria fishing.
5. Who at the reunion says she knew about Julia Mortimer's dying wish after hearing the news from her husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of tree had Julia Mortimer sent to most of the town but that they didn't bother planting?
2. Who does Granny Vaughn say she has just been to wake, but has in fact been dead a number of years, in Part 3?
3. What is the name of the train that delivered Coca-Cola to Curly's store?
4. Which of the following things does Brother Bethune not bemoan regarding Mississippi during his sermon at the reunion?
5. What is Jack's middle name?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)