|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the song that Nathan plays on his cornet that makes Granny fall asleep?
(a) The Lord is Good.
(b) Let the Lower Lights Be Burning.
(c) This Little Light of Mine.
(d) Blessed be You.
2. How many reasons does Gloria ask from Julia Mortimer for why she shouldn't marry Jack?
3. According to Julia Mortimer's will, who must attend her funeral?
(a) Gloria and Jack.
(b) No one.
(c) Her children.
(d) All of her former students.
4. What is Jack's middle name?
5. What happens to a black sawmill worker that is accused of killing Mr. Dearman?
(a) He is put in jail.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He is hanged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the train that delivered Coca-Cola to Curly's store?
2. What do all the women at the reunion fuss over in regards to the rip in Gloria's dress?
3. What creeps upon the reunion without them even noticing at the beginning of Part 5?
4. What kind of book does Vaughn keep that he traded Curly for?
5. What does Cleo ask Nathan is real about him in Part 3?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)