|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes over to Gloria and trims her dress after she is attached and force-fed?
2. Which of the following matters has Judge Moody not handled for Julia Mortimer?
(a) Matters of inheritance.
(b) Her will.
(c) Helped her sell her house.
(d) Her taxes.
3. What creeps upon the reunion without them even noticing at the beginning of Part 5?
(a) Curly Stovall.
(c) A dog.
(d) A moose.
4. What was the length of the regular school year that Julia Mortimer wished to lengthen?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 7 months.
5. How does Uncle Nathan say he killed Mr. Dearman?
(a) With a knife.
(b) With a stone to the head.
(c) With a rope.
(d) With a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do all the women at the reunion fuss over in regards to the rip in Gloria's dress?
2. Which of the following presents does Granny not receive for her birthday?
3. How many years could Jack have to spend in jail if he and Gloria are cousins?
4. How long does Judge Moody admit he had Julia Mortimer's letter before receiving a second one?
5. Who does Granny tell the family is the person who could be Gloria's mother?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)