|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eventually walks over and helps Gloria up after she is attacked and force-fed?
2. Who does Beulah send to retrieve an old family photo in Part 5?
3. On whose spare tire does Jack say he rode on after escaping jail?
(b) Judge Moody's.
(d) Willy Trimble's.
4. How does Jack respond when Gloria mentions that they may be cousins?
(a) He is pleased.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He is distraught.
5. What is heard the night after the reunion after it begins to rain?
(a) A crack like thunder.
(d) A yell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do all the women at the reunion fuss over in regards to the rip in Gloria's dress?
2. What reason does Granny say Jack is like the dead person she tries to wake in Part 3?
3. What creeps upon the reunion without them even noticing at the beginning of Part 5?
4. What, at the conclusion of Julia Mortimer's letter, does Judge Moody say is what lead him to travel to see her?
5. Which of the following things does Brother Bethune not bemoan regarding Mississippi during his sermon at the reunion?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)