Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Uncle Nathan say he killed Mr. Dearman?
(a) With a rope.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With a stone to the head.
(d) With a gun.
2. Who eventually walks over and helps Gloria up after she is attacked and force-fed?
3. What color is the small book Willy Trimble produces that he had taken from Julia Mortimer's house in Part 4?
4. What rises up in the ceiling and then drops in short, jerky movements in Part 5?
(a) The table.
(b) The light bulb.
(c) The chairs.
(d) The porch.
5. What is Judge Moody given to sit on during the reunion?
(a) The floor.
(b) A stool.
(c) A barrell.
(d) A school chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia Mortimer tell Gloria her baby would be if she had it with Jack?
2. What is the name of the person at the reunion who knew of Julia Mortimer's dying wish because he was on the board of supervisors?
3. What do the women at the reunion try and force feed to Gloria after she says she doesn't want to be a Beecham?
4. What are the names of the two people who died when their buggy plunged through a hold in the bridge according to Beulah in Part 3?
5. Where does Judge Moody suggest Jack and Gloria move to because cousins are allowed to be married there?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)