|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Granny begin to do when Uncle Curtis lifts her onto the table at the end of Part 4?
2. How long does Judge Moody admit he had Julia Mortimer's letter before receiving a second one?
(a) A month.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) A year.
3. Where does Julia Mortimer state that she wants to be buried?
(a) A field.
(b) The doorstep of the school.
(c) The graveyard.
(d) Her backyard.
4. What is Jack's middle name?
5. Who does Granny tell the family is the person who could be Gloria's mother?
(a) Beck Beecham.
(b) Rachel Sojourner.
(c) Maud Eva Moody.
(d) Fay Champion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fruit does Mr. Renfro say Sam Dale and a woman played against in a picking race?
2. Who does Granny Vaughn say she has just been to wake, but has in fact been dead a number of years, in Part 3?
3. According to Judge Moody's letter from Julia Mortimer, what does she say she lost every battle to?
4. According to Julia Mortimer's will, who must attend her funeral?
5. What does Julia Mortimer tell Gloria her baby would be if she had it with Jack?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)