|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of tree had Julia Mortimer sent to most of the town but that they didn't bother planting?
2. Who walks over to the Moody's with a heaped-up platter of food when they first arrive at the reunion?
3. Who is the person that had been caring for Julia Mortimer for the past few years?
4. How does Uncle Nathan say he killed Mr. Dearman?
(a) With a stone to the head.
(b) With a gun.
(c) With a rope.
(d) With a knife.
5. Which of the following things does Brother Bethune not bemoan regarding Mississippi during his sermon at the reunion?
(a) Their poverty.
(b) The drought.
(c) Their fortune.
(d) The poor crop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of book does Vaughn keep that he traded Curly for?
2. What does Jack tell his family that Curly convinced him to do in exchange for his truck's engine?
3. How many candles are placed on Granny Vaughn's cake?
4. What does Granny begin to do when Uncle Curtis lifts her onto the table at the end of Part 4?
5. Which of the following presents does Granny not receive for her birthday?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)