|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cleo ask Nathan is real about him in Part 3?
(a) His ear.
(b) His foot.
(c) His arm.
(d) His hand.
2. Who supposes that Judge Moody is kin to Julia Mortimer and is affronted that he would disparage her?
3. What do all the women at the reunion fuss over in regards to the rip in Gloria's dress?
(a) The shape.
(b) The color.
(c) The material.
(d) The length.
4. How does Uncle Nathan say he killed Mr. Dearman?
(a) With a knife.
(b) With a gun.
(c) With a rope.
(d) With a stone to the head.
5. How many reasons does Gloria ask from Julia Mortimer for why she shouldn't marry Jack?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the length of the regular school year that Julia Mortimer wished to lengthen?
2. What are the names of the two people who died when their buggy plunged through a hold in the bridge according to Beulah in Part 3?
3. In what month does Julia Mortimer wish to start school?
4. What is the only thing inside the second letter Julia Mortimer sent to Judge Moody?
5. What does Jack tell his family that Curly convinced him to do in exchange for his truck's engine?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)