|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who secured work with the Coca-Cola company according to Jack?
(a) Ears Broadwee.
(b) Homer Champion.
(c) Jack Renfro.
(d) Aycock Comfort.
2. What happens to a black sawmill worker that is accused of killing Mr. Dearman?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is put in jail.
(c) He is hanged.
(d) He runs away.
3. What is Beulah sent to fetch that results in Sam Dale being struck by coal when he is a baby?
(b) Slippery elm.
4. Where does Judge Moody suggest Jack and Gloria move to because cousins are allowed to be married there?
(c) North Carolina.
5. Which of the following presents does Granny not receive for her birthday?
(a) A teacup and saucer.
(b) A hat.
(c) A can of talcum powder.
(d) A bottle of peppers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who besides the Moody's does Vaughn return with in the wagon in Part 3?
2. Who decides to pitch a tent in the yard rather than go home after the reunion?
3. Which of the following matters has Judge Moody not handled for Julia Mortimer?
4. How does Uncle Nathan say he killed Mr. Dearman?
5. What are the names of the two people who died when their buggy plunged through a hold in the bridge according to Beulah in Part 3?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)