|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Granny tell the family is the person who could be Gloria's mother?
(a) Beck Beecham.
(b) Fay Champion.
(c) Rachel Sojourner.
(d) Maud Eva Moody.
2. What is heard the night after the reunion after it begins to rain?
(b) A crack like thunder.
(d) A yell.
3. What does Beulah tell Elvie to fetch for Brother Bethune at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) The Bible.
(b) A pitcher.
(c) The family tree.
4. Who eventually walks over and helps Gloria up after she is attacked and force-fed?
5. How long does Judge Moody admit he had Julia Mortimer's letter before receiving a second one?
(a) A month.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Beulah send to retrieve an old family photo in Part 5?
2. What does Julia Mortimer tell Gloria that she would be doing if she married Jack?
3. What is the name of the song that Nathan plays on his cornet that makes Granny fall asleep?
4. What fruit does Mr. Renfro say Sam Dale and a woman played against in a picking race?
5. What is Beulah sent to fetch that results in Sam Dale being struck by coal when he is a baby?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)