|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of tree had Julia Mortimer sent to most of the town but that they didn't bother planting?
2. What is Beulah sent to fetch that results in Sam Dale being struck by coal when he is a baby?
(d) Slippery elm.
3. What reason does Lexie say prevented her from being a teacher in Part 4?
(a) The children didn't like her.
(b) She was too quiet.
(c) She was stupid.
(d) She couldn't control the children.
4. How does Uncle Nathan say he killed Mr. Dearman?
(a) With a rope.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With a stone to the head.
(d) With a gun.
5. What does Cleo ask Nathan is real about him in Part 3?
(a) His foot.
(b) His hand.
(c) His ear.
(d) His arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person who secured work with the Coca-Cola company according to Jack?
2. Who is the person that had been caring for Julia Mortimer for the past few years?
3. What is Judge Moody given to sit on during the reunion?
4. Who does Granny Vaughn say she has just been to wake, but has in fact been dead a number of years, in Part 3?
5. What does Julia Mortimer tell Gloria her baby would be if she had it with Jack?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)