|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack carry at the beginning of Part 4 that is stuffed with food for Aycock?
(a) A barrell.
(b) A bag.
(c) A basket.
(d) A syrup bucket.
2. What happens to a black sawmill worker that is accused of killing Mr. Dearman?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He is put in jail.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is hanged.
3. Which of the following presents does Granny not receive for her birthday?
(a) A teacup and saucer.
(b) A bottle of peppers.
(c) A can of talcum powder.
(d) A hat.
4. Who does Granny tell the family is the person who could be Gloria's mother?
(a) Rachel Sojourner.
(b) Maud Eva Moody.
(c) Fay Champion.
(d) Beck Beecham.
5. Which of the following things does Brother Bethune not bemoan regarding Mississippi during his sermon at the reunion?
(a) The poor crop.
(b) Their poverty.
(c) The drought.
(d) Their fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person that had been caring for Julia Mortimer for the past few years?
2. What does Judge Moody reveal that Julia Mortimer coached him in when he was younger?
3. Who besides the Moody's does Vaughn return with in the wagon in Part 3?
4. What reason does Lexie say prevented her from being a teacher in Part 4?
5. According to Julia Mortimer's will, who must attend her funeral?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)