|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Judge Moody suggest Jack and Gloria move to because cousins are allowed to be married there?
(b) North Carolina.
2. What is the name of the person who secured work with the Coca-Cola company according to Jack?
(a) Jack Renfro.
(b) Ears Broadwee.
(c) Aycock Comfort.
(d) Homer Champion.
3. How does Uncle Nathan say he killed Mr. Dearman?
(a) With a stone to the head.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With a gun.
(d) With a rope.
4. Which of the following matters has Judge Moody not handled for Julia Mortimer?
(a) Her taxes.
(b) Matters of inheritance.
(c) Her will.
(d) Helped her sell her house.
5. What does Julia Mortimer tell Gloria her baby would be if she had it with Jack?
(c) Brown haired.
(d) Deaf and dumb.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Judge Moody admit he had Julia Mortimer's letter before receiving a second one?
2. Who does Granny Vaughn say she has just been to wake, but has in fact been dead a number of years, in Part 3?
3. Who comes over to Gloria and trims her dress after she is attached and force-fed?
4. Where does Judge Moody pull an envelope from and begin to read it in Part 4?
5. According to Julia Mortimer's will, who must attend her funeral?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)