|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eventually walks over and helps Gloria up after she is attacked and force-fed?
2. Who decides to pitch a tent in the yard rather than go home after the reunion?
(a) Uncle Nathan.
3. What does Granny call for in order to show proof that Sam Dale could be Gloria's father?
(a) A family tree.
(b) The family album.
(c) A cookbook.
(d) Her Bible.
4. What reason does Granny say Jack is like the dead person she tries to wake in Part 3?
(a) Because the girls were sweet on him.
(b) They both had heart.
(c) They have the same eyes.
(d) They have the same hair.
5. How many years could Jack have to spend in jail if he and Gloria are cousins?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Judge Moody admit he had Julia Mortimer's letter before receiving a second one?
2. What is heard the night after the reunion after it begins to rain?
3. Where does Judge Moody pull an envelope from and begin to read it in Part 4?
4. What does Lexie continue to recount while mending Gloria's dress in Part 4?
5. Who walks over to the Moody's with a heaped-up platter of food when they first arrive at the reunion?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)