|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lexie continue to recount while mending Gloria's dress in Part 4?
(a) Her bad luck.
(b) Julia Mortimer's final years.
(c) Gloria's birth.
(d) Jack's imprisonment.
2. What is the Judge incredulous about regarding the family's treatment of him when he first arrives at the reunion?
(a) Why no one likes him.
(b) Why he has been invited to the reunion.
(c) Why everyone likes him.
(d) Why he needs to be forgiven.
3. Which of the following things did Julia Mortimer not sell in order to keep the school open?
(c) Fruit bushes.
4. On whose spare tire does Jack say he rode on after escaping jail?
(a) Judge Moody's.
(b) Willy Trimble's.
5. Who walks over to the Moody's with a heaped-up platter of food when they first arrive at the reunion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What rises up in the ceiling and then drops in short, jerky movements in Part 5?
2. During what event did Julia Mortimer insist on keeping school in session until the roof was blown off?
3. Who eventually walks over and helps Gloria up after she is attacked and force-fed?
4. What does Cleo ask Nathan is real about him in Part 3?
5. Who besides the Moody's does Vaughn return with in the wagon in Part 3?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)