|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Julia Mortimer's will, who must attend her funeral?
(a) Gloria and Jack.
(b) All of her former students.
(c) Her children.
(d) No one.
2. What color is the flower that looks like a star inside a star that blooms on the porch?
3. What fruit does Mr. Renfro say Sam Dale and a woman played against in a picking race?
4. How does Uncle Nathan say he killed Mr. Dearman?
(a) With a gun.
(b) With a stone to the head.
(c) With a rope.
(d) With a knife.
5. How many reasons does Gloria ask from Julia Mortimer for why she shouldn't marry Jack?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person at the reunion who knew of Julia Mortimer's dying wish because he was on the board of supervisors?
2. What was the length of the regular school year that Julia Mortimer wished to lengthen?
3. Who supposes that Judge Moody is kin to Julia Mortimer and is affronted that he would disparage her?
4. What does Julia Mortimer tell Gloria her baby would be if she had it with Jack?
5. Which of the following matters has Judge Moody not handled for Julia Mortimer?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)