|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Julia Mortimer wish to start school?
2. How does Jack respond when Gloria mentions that they may be cousins?
(a) He is pleased.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is distraught.
(d) He is indifferent.
3. What does Julia Mortimer tell Gloria her baby would be if she had it with Jack?
(a) Deaf and dumb.
(b) Brown haired.
4. What color is the small book Willy Trimble produces that he had taken from Julia Mortimer's house in Part 4?
5. What does Jack carry at the beginning of Part 4 that is stuffed with food for Aycock?
(a) A barrell.
(b) A basket.
(c) A syrup bucket.
(d) A bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Judge Moody pull an envelope from and begin to read it in Part 4?
2. What is the name of the song that Nathan plays on his cornet that makes Granny fall asleep?
3. Who takes possession of the book that Willy Trimble produces in Part 4?
4. What does Beulah call for that causes the entire reunion to gather in a circle?
5. What does Beulah tell Elvie to fetch for Brother Bethune at the beginning of Part 3?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)