|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What present does Willy Trimble say he had brought to Julia Mortimer when he first arrives at the reunion?
(a) A safe.
(b) A ring.
(c) A coffin.
2. What creeps upon the reunion without them even noticing at the beginning of Part 5?
(b) A moose.
(c) A dog.
(d) Curly Stovall.
3. What is the only thing inside the second letter Julia Mortimer sent to Judge Moody?
(a) A map to Alliance.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A lock of hair.
4. What does Granny call for in order to show proof that Sam Dale could be Gloria's father?
(a) The family album.
(b) Her Bible.
(c) A cookbook.
(d) A family tree.
5. What does Beulah call for that causes the entire reunion to gather in a circle?
(a) A fight.
(b) The joining of hands.
(c) Story time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beulah sent to fetch that results in Sam Dale being struck by coal when he is a baby?
2. During what event did Julia Mortimer insist on keeping school in session until the roof was blown off?
3. How many reasons does Gloria ask from Julia Mortimer for why she shouldn't marry Jack?
4. Who eventually walks over and helps Gloria up after she is attacked and force-fed?
5. What does Julia Mortimer tell Gloria that she would be doing if she married Jack?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)