|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the small book Willy Trimble produces that he had taken from Julia Mortimer's house in Part 4?
2. What is the name of the person who secured work with the Coca-Cola company according to Jack?
(a) Aycock Comfort.
(b) Homer Champion.
(c) Jack Renfro.
(d) Ears Broadwee.
3. What is the only thing inside the second letter Julia Mortimer sent to Judge Moody?
(a) A lock of hair.
(b) A map to Alliance.
(c) A prayer.
4. Who eventually walks over and helps Gloria up after she is attacked and force-fed?
5. Who besides the Moody's does Vaughn return with in the wagon in Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks over to the Moody's with a heaped-up platter of food when they first arrive at the reunion?
2. During what event did Julia Mortimer insist on keeping school in session until the roof was blown off?
3. Who supposes that Judge Moody is kin to Julia Mortimer and is affronted that he would disparage her?
4. What does the family, led by Beulah, do at the end of Part 3?
5. What does Beulah call for that causes the entire reunion to gather in a circle?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)