|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who once courted Julia Mortimer that Mr. Renfro lost the store to?
(a) Mr. Dearman.
(b) Percy Beecham.
(c) Curly Stovall.
(d) Dolphus Beecham.
2. According to Judge Moody's letter from Julia Mortimer, what does she say she lost every battle to?
(b) The children she taught.
3. What is the Judge incredulous about regarding the family's treatment of him when he first arrives at the reunion?
(a) Why no one likes him.
(b) Why he needs to be forgiven.
(c) Why he has been invited to the reunion.
(d) Why everyone likes him.
4. Who besides the Moody's does Vaughn return with in the wagon in Part 3?
5. What does Jack reveal to his family that he rode out of jail on in Part 3?
(a) A horse.
(b) A mule.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beulah sent to fetch that results in Sam Dale being struck by coal when he is a baby?
2. How many candles are placed on Granny Vaughn's cake?
3. What is the name of the person who secured work with the Coca-Cola company according to Jack?
4. What do the women at the reunion try and force feed to Gloria after she says she doesn't want to be a Beecham?
5. What is the only thing inside the second letter Julia Mortimer sent to Judge Moody?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)