|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Judge Moody admit he had Julia Mortimer's letter before receiving a second one?
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. How many reasons does Gloria ask from Julia Mortimer for why she shouldn't marry Jack?
3. What does Judge Moody reveal that Julia Mortimer coached him in when he was younger?
4. What does Jack carry at the beginning of Part 4 that is stuffed with food for Aycock?
(a) A basket.
(b) A syrup bucket.
(c) A bag.
(d) A barrell.
5. According to Judge Moody's letter from Julia Mortimer, what does she say she lost every battle to?
(c) The children she taught.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the flower that looks like a star inside a star that blooms on the porch?
2. What are the names of the two people who died when their buggy plunged through a hold in the bridge according to Beulah in Part 3?
3. Which of the following matters has Judge Moody not handled for Julia Mortimer?
4. Which of the following things did Julia Mortimer not sell in order to keep the school open?
5. What is Jack's middle name?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)