|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Granny Vaughn say she has just been to wake, but has in fact been dead a number of years, in Part 3?
(a) Oscar Moody.
(b) Curly Stovall.
(c) Sam Dale.
(d) Curtis Beecham.
2. What is heard the night after the reunion after it begins to rain?
(a) A yell.
(b) A crack like thunder.
3. How many candles are placed on Granny Vaughn's cake?
4. What is the only thing inside the second letter Julia Mortimer sent to Judge Moody?
(a) A prayer.
(b) A lock of hair.
(d) A map to Alliance.
5. What does Beulah call for that causes the entire reunion to gather in a circle?
(a) The joining of hands.
(b) A fight.
(c) Story time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, at the conclusion of Julia Mortimer's letter, does Judge Moody say is what lead him to travel to see her?
2. Where does Judge Moody suggest Jack and Gloria move to because cousins are allowed to be married there?
3. Who eventually walks over and helps Gloria up after she is attacked and force-fed?
4. What was the length of the regular school year that Julia Mortimer wished to lengthen?
5. According to Julia Mortimer's will, who must attend her funeral?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)