|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gloria tell Jack that Julia Mortimer did not want for her at the end of Part 2?
(a) For her to be a teacher.
(b) For her to move.
(c) For her to marry Jack.
(d) For her to be rich.
2. What is the name of the river that runs through Banner?
(a) Bywy River.
(b) Cahaba River.
(c) Jonestown River.
(d) Mississippi River.
3. On what day does Uncle Homer say voting would take place for his election against Curly?
4. What is the name of the person who arrives with Curly to arrest Jack for the first time?
(a) Percy Beecham.
(b) Willy Trimble.
(c) Ralph Renfro.
(d) Homer Champion.
5. What is the name of the horse that the person arrives on after Judge Moody's car wreck?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who stands up and says he is going to jail with Jack after his sentencing say he was helping himself to during Jack's fight with Curly?
2. What is the only thing the person who Jack and Gloria first run into during their journey doesn't drop when they reach him?
3. What, apart from the coffin, does Curly bring into the court as evidence against Jack?
4. What color are the flowers that Jack trips and falls into in Part 2?
5. What is Curly placed in that is tied shut with clothesline in Part 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of the family's discussion of Julia Mortimer's actions during a cyclone?
2. What does Gloria say to Jack when he tells her she will be able to pay her respects to Julia Mortimer at the end of Part 2?
3. How do the women at the reunion act towards Gloria when she says she doesn't want to be a Beecham?
4. What is the nature of the people passing through on the short blue bus' visit to Alliance?
5. What happens when Jack tries to use Bet to get Moody's car unstuck in Part 2?
6. How does Jack react after Brother Bethune forgives Judge Moody on behalf of the reunion?
7. Describe what happens when Granny begins singing after Judge Moody reveals the nature of his relationship with Julia Mortimer.
8. What does Uncle Homer do when he passes Jack trying to help the Moody's retrieve their car?
9. What is the nature of Aunt Cleo and Uncle Nathan's discussion regarding his hand at the end of Part 3?
10. Describe the contents of the letter Judge Moody reads from Julia Mortimer in Part 4.
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)