Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Uncle Nathan say he killed Mr. Dearman?
(a) With a rope.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With a stone to the head.
(d) With a gun.
2. Who eventually walks over and helps Gloria up after she is attacked and force-fed?
3. What color is the small book Willy Trimble produces that he had taken from Julia Mortimer's house in Part 4?
4. What rises up in the ceiling and then drops in short, jerky movements in Part 5?
(a) The table.
(b) The light bulb.
(c) The chairs.
(d) The porch.
5. What is Judge Moody given to sit on during the reunion?
(a) The floor.
(b) A stool.
(c) A barrell.
(d) A school chair.
6. What does Julia Mortimer tell Gloria her baby would be if she had it with Jack?
(b) Brown haired.
(c) Deaf and dumb.
7. What is the name of the person at the reunion who knew of Julia Mortimer's dying wish because he was on the board of supervisors?
8. What do the women at the reunion try and force feed to Gloria after she says she doesn't want to be a Beecham?
9. What are the names of the two people who died when their buggy plunged through a hold in the bridge according to Beulah in Part 3?
(a) Percy and Ralph.
(b) Etoyle and Elvie.
(c) Ralph and Oscar.
(d) Euclid and Ellen.
10. Where does Judge Moody suggest Jack and Gloria move to because cousins are allowed to be married there?
(d) North Carolina.
11. Who besides the Moody's does Vaughn return with in the wagon in Part 3?
12. What are the contents of the small book Willy Trimble produces that he had taken from Julia Mortimer's house in Part 4?
(a) Julia Mortimer's will.
(b) Jack's will.
(c) A map.
(d) A love letter.
13. Who walks over to the Moody's with a heaped-up platter of food when they first arrive at the reunion?
14. What, at the conclusion of Julia Mortimer's letter, does Judge Moody say is what lead him to travel to see her?
(a) A pet.
(b) A fortune.
(c) To a child.
(d) An inheritance.
15. Who at the reunion says she knew about Julia Mortimer's dying wish after hearing the news from her husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jack respond when Gloria mentions that they may be cousins?
2. How many reasons does Gloria ask from Julia Mortimer for why she shouldn't marry Jack?
3. What does Lexie continue to recount while mending Gloria's dress in Part 4?
4. What fruit does Mr. Renfro say Sam Dale and a woman played against in a picking race?
5. What is the name of the person who secured work with the Coca-Cola company according to Jack?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)