1. In what month does the book take place?
2. What is the name of the city in which the family reunion is taking place?
3. How old does Granny Vaughn turn on the day of the reunion?
4. How many generations of family members attend the reunion?
5. What does everyone at the reunion rely on Uncle Homer and Auntie Fay to bring to the reunion?
6. Who suggests that Uncle Nathan will be the last to arrive at the reunion?
7. What is the name of Uncle Curtis Beecham's wife?
8. What brand of car does Uncle Curtis drive as he arrives at the reunion?
9. Which of the following things is not mentioned as being inside Uncle Curtis' car when he arrives at the reunion?
This section contains 4,189 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)