|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 (page 223 through page 277).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia Mortimer tell Gloria that she would be doing if she married Jack?
(a) Making her happy.
(b) Breaking her heart.
(c) Being very un-teacherlike.
(d) Disappointing her.
2. What does Curly tell Jack that Mr. Renfro gave him Jack's truck to pay for?
(a) A new front door.
(b) A bus.
(c) The new roof.
3. What was the length of the regular school year that Julia Mortimer wished to lengthen?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 7 months.
(d) 4 months.
4. Which member of the family dies while Jack is in prison?
(a) Grandpa Vaughn.
(b) Granny Vaughn.
(c) Beulah Renfro.
(d) Percy Beecham.
5. What position does Curly hold in the town at the time of Jack's trial?
(b) Town bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years is Jack sentenced to prison?
2. Who does Granny tell the family is the person who could be Gloria's mother?
3. How many reasons does Gloria ask from Julia Mortimer for why she shouldn't marry Jack?
4. What does Cleo ask Nathan is real about him in Part 3?
5. On what day does Uncle Homer say voting would take place for his election against Curly?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)