|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 (page 223 through page 277).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cleo ask Nathan is real about him in Part 3?
(a) His arm.
(b) His hand.
(c) His foot.
(d) His ear.
2. What does the family, led by Beulah, do at the end of Part 3?
(d) Recite poetry.
3. What does Jack carry at the beginning of Part 4 that is stuffed with food for Aycock?
(a) A basket.
(b) A bag.
(c) A syrup bucket.
(d) A barrell.
4. What kind of bird does Curly say is nesting in a piece of the evidence he brought to court?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A robin.
(c) A bluejay.
(d) An owl.
5. How many years is Jack sentenced to prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many candles are placed on Granny Vaughn's cake?
2. On what day does Uncle Homer say voting would take place for his election against Curly?
3. What day does Mrs. Moody say Curly won't do business on because it isn't Christian?
4. What kind of fence does Jack hold the baby while crossing that has 'Keep Off' signs on it?
5. What does the person who stands up and says he is going to jail with Jack after his sentencing say he was helping himself to during Jack's fight with Curly?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)