|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (page 94 through page 134).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack throw into Curly's face when he comes to arrest him for the first time?
(a) A bucket of milk.
(c) Itching powder.
(d) Baby powder.
2. What is the name of Jack's friend who finds Curly stuffed in a contraption closed with clothesline?
(a) Ralph Renfro.
(b) Oscar Moody.
(c) Willy Trimble.
(d) Aycock Comfort.
3. What, apart from the coffin, does Curly bring into the court as evidence against Jack?
(a) A bird.
(b) A letter.
(c) A safe.
(d) A dog.
4. What religion is the group of people who travel in buggies and wagons that do not stop to help after Judge Moody's car wreck?
5. What is the name of Uncle Curtis Beecham's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Curly placed in that is tied shut with clothesline in Part 1?
2. What does Beulah send Vaughn to place of Mama and Papa Beecham's grave?
3. Who suggests that Uncle Nathan will be the last to arrive at the reunion?
4. What is the name of the person who stands up and says he is going to jail with Jack after his sentencing?
5. What is the name of Jack's daughter with Gloria?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)