|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 (page 175 through page 223).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bird does Curly say is nesting in a piece of the evidence he brought to court?
(a) An owl.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A robin.
(d) A bluejay.
2. What is the name of the area that Jack goes toward after crossing a field at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Banner Top.
(b) Peacock Hill.
(c) Rocky Top.
(d) Banner Hill.
3. What does Aycock say he is coming to investigate when he first arrives at Banner Top?
(a) Judge Moody's car.
(b) Where Brother Bethune was.
(c) Where Jack was.
(d) The gunshot he heard earlier.
4. Who is the person who was an orphan at the Ludlow Presbyterian Orphan Asylum?
5. What is the name of the man whose store Ella Fay tried to get a wine ball at?
(a) Homer Champion.
(b) Curly Stovall.
(c) Nathan Beecham.
(d) Oscar Moody.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, apart from the coffin, does Curly bring into the court as evidence against Jack?
2. What does Gloria tell Jack to do just after he greets everyone at the reunion?
3. What is the only place that is opened, but has no phone, on the day of Judge Moody's wreck?
4. What does Mrs. Moody spot in Willy Trimble's wagon that makes her refuse to ride with him?
5. Who arrives at the wreck scene and is told by Jack to take the Moody's to the reunion?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)