|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the highest grade at the elementary school?
2. Why does Zinkoff want the snow plows to stop while he is looking for Claudia?
(a) They have a good view.
(b) They will muss up her tracks.
(c) They might hit her.
(d) He needs to warm up.
3. How does Mrs. Zinkoff know when her son in trying to get away?
(a) His boots clomp.
(b) He stops laughing.
(c) Polly talks to him.
(d) The door squeaks.
4. How does Zinkoff discover he can run forever?
(a) If he brings his mother.
(b) If he keeps turning right.
(c) If he believes in himself.
(d) If he goes fast enough.
5. What does Mrs. Biswell not like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Hector reject from Zinkoff?
2. What does Zinkoff think the Waiting Man should have done?
3. Who does Zinkoff feel like when he is at home from school?
4. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
5. What makes the children giggle at Zinkoff on his first day at school?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)