|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Zinkoff does Mrs. Biswell say is atrocious?
(a) His handwriting.
(b) His appearance.
(c) His laughter.
(d) His language.
2. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
(a) To draw his shapes.
(b) To sing the alphabet.
(c) To spell cat.
(d) To write his name.
3. What does Zinkoff pretend the sidewalk is while he walks alone?
(b) A puddle.
(d) A long trail.
4. What makes the children giggle at Zinkoff on his first day at school?
(a) His enthusiasm.
(b) His hat.
(c) His name.
(d) All of these.
5. Where does Zinkoff think to look for Claudia?
(a) The alleys.
(b) The school.
(c) The empty lot.
(d) The hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff get as a reward for his first A on a test?
2. What do the small children call Field Day?
3. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
4. Why does Zinkoff not think Claudia will be in the street?
5. What makes Field Day fun for older children?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)