|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the police lights kept on after Claudia was found?
(a) The doors were snowed shut.
(b) They were plowing the roads.
(c) They were looking for Zinkoff.
(d) They were searching for a burglar.
2. How does Zinkoff discover he can run forever?
(a) If he goes fast enough.
(b) If he brings his mother.
(c) If he believes in himself.
(d) If he keeps turning right.
3. What does Mrs. Zinkoff do to make money?
(a) Mails invoices.
(b) Sews dresses.
(c) Irons laundry.
(d) Makes telemarketing calls.
4. How does Andrew treat Zinkoff at the middle school?
(a) He looks down on him.
(b) He laughs at him.
(c) He ignores him.
(d) He smiles at him.
5. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
(a) More than 2,000 days.
(b) 1,500 days.
(c) 3,022 days.
(d) 1,000 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Zinkoff practice his races?
2. Who brought Polly home when she ran away once?
3. What does Zinkoff get from his mother after his first day at school?
4. What is Zinkoff's sister's name?
5. What always makes Zinkoff laugh at the dinner table?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)