|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Yalowitz see in Zinkoff?
(a) His needs.
(b) His love.
(c) His disadvantages.
(d) His potential.
2. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
(a) To not be a part of the fun.
(b) All of these.
(c) To see they are having more fun than you.
(d) To have to share your activity.
3. Why do Zinkoff's teammates call him something after Field Day?
(a) They are noticing his developmental challenges.
(b) He cheered them on.
(c) They see he is slower than them.
(d) He loses the race for them.
4. Why is what Zinkoff's father does with him after Field Day so special?
(a) It is not something they ever do.
(b) It uses a lot of money.
(c) It uses a lot of time.
(d) All of these.
5. What is Zinkoff's first question to Mrs. Biswell?
(a) Are you married?
(b) Are we still citizens?
(c) What is your real name?
(d) How many days are left in school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
2. What happens when Zinkoff gets his 5th grade diploma?
3. Why does Zinkoff want the snow plows to stop while he is looking for Claudia?
4. What do the older children call Field Day?
5. What does Mrs. Zinkoff take to her new neighbors?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)