|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff clutch while searching for Claudia?
(a) A pencil.
(b) His gloves.
(c) A map.
(d) The bubblegum stone.
2. What grade does Mrs. Biswell teach?
3. Why were the police lights kept on after Claudia was found?
(a) They were looking for Zinkoff.
(b) The doors were snowed shut.
(c) They were searching for a burglar.
(d) They were plowing the roads.
4. What makes Field Day fun for older children?
(a) Not having any school work.
5. Who tells Zinkoff that he can't be on their team for Field Day?
(a) Gary Hobin.
(b) All of these.
(c) Kim Smith.
(d) Hector Binns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Zinkoff want to hold his hand as he goes to school?
2. How does Mrs. Zinkoff know when her son in trying to get away?
3. How do Zinkoff's parents feel when they hear why their son was out in the snow?
4. Who is the first person to notice Zinkoff wake up after his search for Claudia?
5. Where does Zinkoff want to go when he is out of school for so long?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)