|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Yalowitz seat Zinkoff?
(a) Next to his own desk.
(b) The front row.
(c) The back row.
(d) The aisle row.
2. How are the students referred to by his first teacher?
3. How does Zinkoff discover he can run forever?
(a) If he brings his mother.
(b) If he goes fast enough.
(c) If he believes in himself.
(d) If he keeps turning right.
4. What is Andrew's last name?
5. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
(b) Snow shoeing.
(d) Snowman making.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff do when he is asked if he won Field Day?
2. Where does Hector keep his candle-making stash?
3. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
4. What does Mrs. Zinkoff take to her new neighbors?
5. What has changed about Zinkoff to make his differences be discovered?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)