|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of school does Zinkoff want to miss?
(a) The Testing Day.
(b) Mother's Appreciation Day.
(c) Take Your Child to Work Day.
(d) A Snow Day.
2. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
(a) Mental delay.
(b) Physical stunting.
(c) Motor control.
(d) Emotional instability.
3. What does Mr. Yalowitz see in Zinkoff?
(a) His disadvantages.
(b) His love.
(c) His needs.
(d) His potential.
4. What makes the children giggle at Zinkoff on his first day at school?
(a) His enthusiasm.
(b) His hat.
(c) His name.
(d) All of these.
5. How are the students referred to by his first teacher?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff throw up on in Mrs. Biswell's class?
2. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
3. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
4. How does Zinkoff's mother watch him as he goes to school on his first day?
5. What do Zinkoff's parents do when he gets out of control at the table?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)