|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Zinkoff take to her new neighbors?
(a) Some cookies.
(b) Some bread.
(c) A platter of cheese.
(d) A cake.
2. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
(b) All of these.
(c) Parked cars.
(d) Trash cans.
3. What does Mr. Yalowitz see in Zinkoff?
(a) His needs.
(b) His love.
(c) His potential.
(d) His disadvantages.
4. What does Zinkoff do when he is ready to go to school?
5. What did Zinkoff do when Miss Meeks talked about Jabip?
(a) He got confused.
(b) He jumped around repeating the word.
(c) He laughed so hard he fell off his chair.
(d) He wrote the word down over and over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff do after he throws up in Mrs. Biswell's class?
2. Why do Zinkoff and Andrew stop being friends?
3. What is Zinkoff's first name?
4. Where does Zinkoff want to go when he is out of school for so long?
5. What day of school does Zinkoff want to miss?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)