|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
(a) His enthusiasm.
(b) His easily confused state.
(c) His poor penmanship.
(d) His looks.
2. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
(a) He leaves before his mother is ready.
(b) He forgets his shirt.
(c) He gets to school too early.
(d) He gets to school too late.
3. How does Mrs. Biswell create her seating chart?
(b) She puts the problem children in the front.
(c) By height.
(d) She lets the students choose.
4. How does Zinkoff feel about the button given to him by Miss Meeks?
(a) It is pretty.
(b) It was mean.
(c) It is a badge of honor.
(d) It is a disgrace.
5. How does Zinkoff's mother watch him as he goes to school on his first day?
(a) She follows behind him silently.
(b) She can see his tall hat.
(c) She watches out the window.
(d) She follows in her car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of students does Mrs. Biswell appreciate?
2. What does Zinkoff get from his mother after his first day at school?
3. Why do students whisper the word Jabip to him after the first incident?
4. What does Zinkoff's sister get that makes him jealous?
5. Where does Mrs. Zinkoff put Polly's crib when Zinkoff is home?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)