|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
(a) More than 2,000 days.
(b) 3,022 days.
(c) 1,500 days.
(d) 1,000 days.
2. What kind of students does Mrs. Biswell appreciate?
(a) Grateful students.
(b) Struggling students.
(c) Brilliant students.
(d) Quiet students.
3. How does Zinkoff's mother watch him as he goes to school on his first day?
(a) She follows in her car.
(b) She follows behind him silently.
(c) She watches out the window.
(d) She can see his tall hat.
4. What passes Zinkoff as he is running?
(a) Some dogs.
(b) Older boys.
(c) A car.
(d) A bird.
5. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
(a) The outdoors.
(b) His bed.
(c) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Zinkoff's first teacher been teaching?
2. What is Andrew's father's occupation?
3. What does Andrew call Zinkoff's neighborhood?
4. What does a third grader do to hurt Zinkoff on his first day in Mrs. Biswell's class?
5. Where does Mr. Zinkoff take his son on Sunday?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)