|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zinkoff's first name?
2. Why did Mrs. Biswell become a teacher?
(a) There were few jobs for women.
(b) She is good at it.
(c) Her husband wanted her to.
(d) She doesn't know.
3. What always makes Zinkoff laugh at the dinner table?
(a) His father's rhyming questions.
(b) His mother's food.
(c) Saying prayers.
(d) His father's description of his day.
4. What grade does Mrs. Biswell teach?
5. How does Mrs. Biswell create her seating chart?
(b) She lets the students choose.
(c) She puts the problem children in the front.
(d) By height.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of school does Zinkoff want to miss?
2. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
3. What did Zinkoff do when Miss Meeks talked about Jabip?
4. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
5. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)