|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has changed about Zinkoff to make his differences be discovered?
(b) He had a surgery.
(c) He is taller.
(d) His laughter is more chronic.
2. What is Zinkoff's first question to Mrs. Biswell?
(a) What is your real name?
(b) Are you married?
(c) How many days are left in school?
(d) Are we still citizens?
3. What does Mrs. Zinkoff do to make money?
(a) Makes telemarketing calls.
(b) Sews dresses.
(c) Mails invoices.
(d) Irons laundry.
4. Where does Mrs. Zinkoff put Polly's crib when Zinkoff is home?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) By the front door.
(c) In Zinkoff's room.
(d) By the hallway.
5. What does Zinkoff wear to school on his first day?
(a) A giraffe hat.
(b) A bandana.
(c) A cumberbund.
(d) A bow tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Zinkoff does Mrs. Biswell say is atrocious?
2. What passes Zinkoff as he is running?
3. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
4. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
5. What is Zinkoff's first name?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)