|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zinkoff feel like when he is at home from school?
(a) The Sick Woman.
(b) The Waiting Man.
(c) An evil scientist.
(d) A prisoner.
2. What does Mrs. Zinkoff do to make money?
(a) Mails invoices.
(b) Makes telemarketing calls.
(c) Irons laundry.
(d) Sews dresses.
3. What does Zinkoff do after he throws up in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) Passes out.
(b) Runs home.
(c) Cleans up his mess.
(d) Goes to the nurse's office.
4. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
(a) Physical stunting.
(b) Emotional instability.
(c) Mental delay.
(d) Motor control.
5. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
(a) To sing the alphabet.
(b) To draw his shapes.
(c) To write his name.
(d) To spell cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
2. In what grade are Zinkoff's differences discovered?
3. How does Zinkoff describe the world when he is ready to go to school?
4. Where does Zinkoff want to go when he is out of school for so long?
5. Who brought Zinkoff home from school on the weekend?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)