|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andrew's father's occupation?
2. What has changed about Zinkoff to make his differences be discovered?
(a) He is taller.
(b) His laughter is more chronic.
(d) He had a surgery.
3. Where does Mr. Zinkoff take his son on Sunday?
(a) Willow Street.
(b) Maple Drive.
(c) Aspen Circle.
(d) Oak Street.
4. What does Zinkoff get from his mother after his first day at school?
(a) A new hat.
(b) A brownie.
(c) A kiss and a hug.
(d) A star sticker.
5. What does Andrew call Zinkoff's neighborhood?
(a) A dump.
(b) The subrubs.
(c) A pit stop.
(d) The ghetto.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who yells at Mrs. Biswell for being unkind to Zinkoff?
2. What is not noticed in the first chapter?
3. What does Zinkoff do when he sees what seat Mrs. Biswell puts him in?
4. What does Mr. Yalowitz see in Zinkoff?
5. What does Zinkoff wear to school on his first day?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)