|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of students does Mrs. Biswell appreciate?
(a) Grateful students.
(b) Struggling students.
(c) Brilliant students.
(d) Quiet students.
2. What does Zinkoff create while he is home from school?
(a) A cast.
(b) A test.
(c) A puppet.
(d) A play.
3. Who does Zinkoff feel like when he is at home from school?
(a) An evil scientist.
(b) A prisoner.
(c) The Waiting Man.
(d) The Sick Woman.
4. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
(a) He leaves before his mother is ready.
(b) He gets to school too late.
(c) He gets to school too early.
(d) He forgets his shirt.
5. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
(a) Get along.
(c) Gang up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
2. What does Zinkoff's father ask him every day at dinner?
3. Where does Mr. Yalowitz seat Zinkoff?
4. How many steps lead to Zinkoff's cellar?
5. What does Zinkoff do after he throws up in Mrs. Biswell's class?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)