|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
(a) Motor control.
(b) Mental delay.
(c) Physical stunting.
(d) Emotional instability.
2. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
(a) Parked cars.
(b) Trash cans.
(d) All of these.
3. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
(a) John Quincy Adams School for Children.
(b) John Adams Academy.
(c) John W. Satterfield Elementary.
(d) John Wilkins Elementary.
4. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
(a) He is made fun of.
(b) He is not liked.
(c) He never wins.
(d) He is different.
5. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
(c) Walks away.
(d) Runs after it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff do when he is ready to go to school?
2. How does Zinkoff describe the world when he is ready to go to school?
3. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
4. What does Zinkoff wear to school on his first day?
5. How does Zinkoff feel as he runs by himself?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)