|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
(a) Trash cans.
(b) Parked cars.
(c) All of these.
2. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
(a) Get along.
(d) Gang up.
3. What is Zinkoff's first teacher's name?
(a) Miss Meeks.
(b) Ms. Munk.
(c) Ms. Mikes.
(d) Mrs. Mirk.
4. What does Zinkoff pretend the sidewalk is while he walks alone?
(b) A puddle.
(c) A long trail.
5. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
(a) They will be told.
(b) It will be obvious.
(c) It will just fit.
(d) He will have a name tag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff do when he is ready to go to school?
2. How does Zinkoff feel when someone says his hat is theirs?
3. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
4. What is not noticed in the first chapter?
5. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)