|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
(a) More than 2,000 days.
(b) 3,022 days.
(c) 1,500 days.
(d) 1,000 days.
2. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
(a) His bed.
(b) The hospital.
(d) The outdoors.
3. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
(a) He gets to school too early.
(b) He gets to school too late.
(c) He forgets his shirt.
(d) He leaves before his mother is ready.
4. How does Zinkoff discover he can run forever?
(a) If he brings his mother.
(b) If he goes fast enough.
(c) If he believes in himself.
(d) If he keeps turning right.
5. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
(a) He is different.
(b) He is made fun of.
(c) He is not liked.
(d) He never wins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
2. What passes Zinkoff as he is running?
3. What does Zinkoff get from his mother after his first day at school?
4. How does Zinkoff feel when someone says his hat is theirs?
5. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)