|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zinkoff's first name?
2. How does Zinkoff discover he can run forever?
(a) If he believes in himself.
(b) If he brings his mother.
(c) If he goes fast enough.
(d) If he keeps turning right.
3. How does Zinkoff feel when someone says his hat is theirs?
4. What does Zinkoff get from his mother after his first day at school?
(a) A kiss and a hug.
(b) A star sticker.
(c) A new hat.
(d) A brownie.
5. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
(a) His looks.
(b) His poor penmanship.
(c) His easily confused state.
(d) His enthusiasm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Zinkoff want to hold his hand as he goes to school?
2. What does Zinkoff never do when he is young?
3. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
4. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
5. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)