|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff do when he is ready to go to school?
2. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
(a) It will be obvious.
(b) They will be told.
(c) It will just fit.
(d) He will have a name tag.
3. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
(a) The outdoors.
(b) His bed.
(c) The hospital.
4. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
5. How does Zinkoff feel when someone says his hat is theirs?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
2. What does Zinkoff pretend the sidewalk is while he walks alone?
3. How does Zinkoff feel as he runs by himself?
4. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
5. What is Zinkoff's first name?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)