|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
(a) The hospital.
(c) The outdoors.
(d) His bed.
2. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
(b) Snow shoeing.
(d) Snowman making.
3. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
(a) 1,000 days.
(b) 3,022 days.
(c) More than 2,000 days.
(d) 1,500 days.
4. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
(a) His looks.
(b) His poor penmanship.
(c) His easily confused state.
(d) His enthusiasm.
5. What does Zinkoff pretend the sidewalk is while he walks alone?
(b) A long trail.
(c) A puddle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
2. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
3. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
4. What does Zinkoff do when he is ready to go to school?
5. How does Zinkoff's mother watch him as he goes to school on his first day?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)