|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
(a) 3,022 days.
(b) More than 2,000 days.
(c) 1,500 days.
(d) 1,000 days.
2. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
(a) He never wins.
(b) He is different.
(c) He is made fun of.
(d) He is not liked.
3. How does Zinkoff's mother watch him as he goes to school on his first day?
(a) She watches out the window.
(b) She follows in her car.
(c) She follows behind him silently.
(d) She can see his tall hat.
4. What does Zinkoff pretend the sidewalk is while he walks alone?
(a) A puddle.
(c) A long trail.
5. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
(a) Gang up.
(b) Get along.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
2. What is Zinkoff's first teacher's name?
3. What does Zinkoff get from his mother after his first day at school?
4. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
5. What makes the children giggle at Zinkoff on his first day at school?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)