|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
(b) Gang up.
(d) Get along.
2. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
(a) He is made fun of.
(b) He is not liked.
(c) He never wins.
(d) He is different.
3. What makes the children giggle at Zinkoff on his first day at school?
(a) His hat.
(b) His name.
(c) All of these.
(d) His enthusiasm.
4. How does Zinkoff discover he can run forever?
(a) If he brings his mother.
(b) If he keeps turning right.
(c) If he believes in himself.
(d) If he goes fast enough.
5. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
(a) Trash cans.
(b) All of these.
(d) Parked cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away is the school from Zinkoff's house?
2. Who does Zinkoff want to hold his hand as he goes to school?
3. What is Zinkoff's first teacher's name?
4. What does Zinkoff never do when he is young?
5. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)