|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zinkoff feel when someone says his hat is theirs?
2. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
(a) To see they are having more fun than you.
(b) All of these.
(c) To not be a part of the fun.
(d) To have to share your activity.
3. How does Zinkoff describe the world when he is ready to go to school?
4. What does Zinkoff wear to school on his first day?
(a) A bandana.
(b) A bow tie.
(c) A giraffe hat.
(d) A cumberbund.
5. What makes the children giggle at Zinkoff on his first day at school?
(a) His hat.
(b) His name.
(c) His enthusiasm.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
2. What does Zinkoff pretend the sidewalk is while he walks alone?
3. How far away is the school from Zinkoff's house?
4. Where do boys run when they are told not to run in the streets?
5. What kind of hat does Zinkoff's teacher wear on his first day of school?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)