|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zinkoff want to hold his hand as he goes to school?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(d) His sister.
2. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
(a) He is made fun of.
(b) He never wins.
(c) He is different.
(d) He is not liked.
3. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The outdoors.
(d) His bed.
4. What passes Zinkoff as he is running?
(a) Some dogs.
(b) A car.
(c) Older boys.
(d) A bird.
5. How does Zinkoff's mother watch him as he goes to school on his first day?
(a) She follows behind him silently.
(b) She follows in her car.
(c) She watches out the window.
(d) She can see his tall hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
2. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
3. What is Zinkoff's first teacher's name?
4. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
5. What does Zinkoff get from his mother after his first day at school?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)