|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zinkoff discover he can run forever?
(a) If he goes fast enough.
(b) If he keeps turning right.
(c) If he brings his mother.
(d) If he believes in himself.
2. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
(a) To see they are having more fun than you.
(b) To not be a part of the fun.
(c) All of these.
(d) To have to share your activity.
3. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
(b) Get along.
(c) Gang up.
4. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
(a) 1,500 days.
(b) More than 2,000 days.
(c) 1,000 days.
(d) 3,022 days.
5. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
(b) All of these.
(c) Parked cars.
(d) Trash cans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zinkoff's mother watch him as he goes to school on his first day?
2. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
3. What is not noticed in the first chapter?
4. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
5. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)