|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the children giggle at Zinkoff on his first day at school?
(a) His hat.
(b) All of these.
(c) His name.
(d) His enthusiasm.
2. How does Zinkoff discover he can run forever?
(a) If he goes fast enough.
(b) If he believes in himself.
(c) If he brings his mother.
(d) If he keeps turning right.
3. How does Zinkoff feel as he runs by himself?
4. Where do boys run when they are told not to run in the streets?
(a) The sidewalk.
(b) The alleys.
(c) The fields.
(d) The playgrounds.
5. What does Zinkoff never do when he is young?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
2. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
3. What does Zinkoff get from his mother after his first day at school?
4. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
5. What kind of hat does Zinkoff's teacher wear on his first day of school?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)