|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away is the school from Zinkoff's house?
(a) 4 blocks.
(b) 2 blocks.
(c) 3 blocks.
(d) 5 blocks.
2. What does Zinkoff never do when he is young?
3. What makes the children giggle at Zinkoff on his first day at school?
(a) His name.
(b) His enthusiasm.
(c) His hat.
(d) All of these.
4. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
(a) He will have a name tag.
(b) They will be told.
(c) It will be obvious.
(d) It will just fit.
5. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
2. Who does Zinkoff want to hold his hand as he goes to school?
3. Where do boys run when they are told not to run in the streets?
4. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
5. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)