|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
2. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
(a) He gets to school too late.
(b) He forgets his shirt.
(c) He gets to school too early.
(d) He leaves before his mother is ready.
3. What is not noticed in the first chapter?
(b) Time passing.
4. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
(a) His looks.
(b) His easily confused state.
(c) His poor penmanship.
(d) His enthusiasm.
5. How does Zinkoff's mother watch him as he goes to school on his first day?
(a) She follows behind him silently.
(b) She can see his tall hat.
(c) She follows in her car.
(d) She watches out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
2. How does Zinkoff describe the world when he is ready to go to school?
3. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
4. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
5. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)