|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
(a) He is not liked.
(b) He never wins.
(c) He is different.
(d) He is made fun of.
2. Where do boys run when they are told not to run in the streets?
(a) The fields.
(b) The sidewalk.
(c) The playgrounds.
(d) The alleys.
3. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
(a) 3,022 days.
(b) 1,500 days.
(c) More than 2,000 days.
(d) 1,000 days.
4. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
(a) He leaves before his mother is ready.
(b) He forgets his shirt.
(c) He gets to school too late.
(d) He gets to school too early.
5. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
(b) Walks away.
(d) Runs after it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
2. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
3. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
4. How far away is the school from Zinkoff's house?
5. How long has Zinkoff's first teacher been teaching?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)