|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zinkoff feel as he runs by himself?
2. Where do boys run when they are told not to run in the streets?
(a) The sidewalk.
(b) The fields.
(c) The playgrounds.
(d) The alleys.
3. What makes the children giggle at Zinkoff on his first day at school?
(a) His name.
(b) His enthusiasm.
(c) His hat.
(d) All of these.
4. How far away is the school from Zinkoff's house?
(a) 2 blocks.
(b) 5 blocks.
(c) 3 blocks.
(d) 4 blocks.
5. How does Zinkoff feel when someone says his hat is theirs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
2. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
3. How does Zinkoff discover he can run forever?
4. What does Zinkoff do when he is ready to go to school?
5. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)