|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the students referred to by his first teacher?
2. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
(a) He forgets his shirt.
(b) He gets to school too late.
(c) He gets to school too early.
(d) He leaves before his mother is ready.
3. What does Zinkoff pretend the sidewalk is while he walks alone?
(a) A puddle.
(b) A long trail.
4. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
(a) Parked cars.
(b) All of these.
(c) Trash cans.
5. What is not noticed in the first chapter?
(d) Time passing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
2. What makes the children giggle at Zinkoff on his first day at school?
3. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
4. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
5. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)