|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
(a) To not be a part of the fun.
(b) To see they are having more fun than you.
(c) To have to share your activity.
(d) All of these.
2. Where do boys run when they are told not to run in the streets?
(a) The sidewalk.
(b) The fields.
(c) The playgrounds.
(d) The alleys.
3. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
(a) He forgets his shirt.
(b) He leaves before his mother is ready.
(c) He gets to school too late.
(d) He gets to school too early.
4. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
(a) Snow shoeing.
(d) Snowman making.
5. What is Zinkoff's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not noticed in the first chapter?
2. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
3. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
4. What is Zinkoff's first teacher's name?
5. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)