|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
(a) His easily confused state.
(b) His enthusiasm.
(c) His poor penmanship.
(d) His looks.
2. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
(a) He leaves before his mother is ready.
(b) He gets to school too early.
(c) He forgets his shirt.
(d) He gets to school too late.
3. Who does Zinkoff want to hold his hand as he goes to school?
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Zinkoff get from his mother after his first day at school?
(a) A star sticker.
(b) A new hat.
(c) A kiss and a hug.
(d) A brownie.
5. How does Zinkoff describe the world when he is ready to go to school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
2. What does Zinkoff wear to school on his first day?
3. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
4. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
5. What does Zinkoff never do when he is young?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)