|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew call Zinkoff's neighborhood?
(a) The subrubs.
(b) A dump.
(c) A pit stop.
(d) The ghetto.
2. Who yells at Mrs. Biswell for being unkind to Zinkoff?
(a) The Principal.
(b) Mr. Zinkoff.
(d) Mrs. Zinkoff.
3. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
(a) His enthusiasm.
(b) His poor penmanship.
(c) His looks.
(d) His easily confused state.
4. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
(a) To draw his shapes.
(b) To spell cat.
(c) To sing the alphabet.
(d) To write his name.
5. What does Zinkoff's father ask him every day at dinner?
(a) What's new?
(b) Are we happy?
(c) How was school?
(d) How do you do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff do when he is asked if he won Field Day?
2. What always makes Zinkoff laugh at the dinner table?
3. What makes the children giggle at Zinkoff on his first day at school?
4. How does Zinkoff feel when someone says his hat is theirs?
5. What does Zinkoff know his father will never see him as?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)