|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is what Zinkoff's father does with him after Field Day so special?
(a) It uses a lot of money.
(b) All of these.
(c) It is not something they ever do.
(d) It uses a lot of time.
2. How far away is the school from Zinkoff's house?
(a) 2 blocks.
(b) 4 blocks.
(c) 3 blocks.
(d) 5 blocks.
3. What is Zinkoff's first question to Mrs. Biswell?
(a) Are we still citizens?
(b) What is your real name?
(c) Are you married?
(d) How many days are left in school?
4. What does Zinkoff know his father will never see him as?
(a) A dummy.
(b) A loser.
(c) A winner.
(d) Something to be proud of.
5. In what grade are Zinkoff's differences discovered?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Zinkoff's teammates call him something after Field Day?
2. How does Mrs. Biswell create her seating chart?
3. What does Zinkoff imagine is calling him names when he is in the oldest grade at the school?
4. What does Zinkoff's father do with him after Field Day?
5. What is Andrew's last name?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)