|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff know his father will never see him as?
(a) A loser.
(b) A winner.
(c) A dummy.
(d) Something to be proud of.
2. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
(a) To spell cat.
(b) To write his name.
(c) To draw his shapes.
(d) To sing the alphabet.
3. What did Zinkoff do when Miss Meeks talked about Jabip?
(a) He wrote the word down over and over.
(b) He got confused.
(c) He laughed so hard he fell off his chair.
(d) He jumped around repeating the word.
4. Why did Mrs. Biswell become a teacher?
(a) Her husband wanted her to.
(b) She doesn't know.
(c) There were few jobs for women.
(d) She is good at it.
5. What is the highest grade at the elementary school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff's father ask him every day at dinner?
2. What does Mr. Yalowitz see in Zinkoff?
3. What do Zinkoff's teammates call him after Field Day?
4. What has changed about Zinkoff to make his differences be discovered?
5. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)