|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Yalowitz seat Zinkoff?
(a) The front row.
(b) The back row.
(c) The aisle row.
(d) Next to his own desk.
2. What does Andrew call Zinkoff's neighborhood?
(a) A pit stop.
(b) The ghetto.
(c) The subrubs.
(d) A dump.
3. What grade does Mrs. Biswell teach?
4. What does Zinkoff do when he sees what seat Mrs. Biswell puts him in?
5. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
(a) Runs after it.
(b) Walks away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
2. What does Zinkoff love to hear more than anything?
3. What has changed about Zinkoff to make his differences be discovered?
4. What is Mr. Zinkoff's occupation?
5. Where does Mrs. Zinkoff put Polly's crib when Zinkoff is home?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)