|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Zinkoff does Mrs. Biswell say is atrocious?
(a) His handwriting.
(b) His laughter.
(c) His language.
(d) His appearance.
2. What does Zinkoff's father do with him after Field Day?
(a) Goes for a walk.
(b) Buys him some paints.
(c) Goes for a drive.
(d) Takes him out to eat.
3. What did Zinkoff do when Miss Meeks talked about Jabip?
(a) He wrote the word down over and over.
(b) He got confused.
(c) He laughed so hard he fell off his chair.
(d) He jumped around repeating the word.
4. Why do Zinkoff and Andrew stop being friends?
(a) Zinkoff's parents won't let Andrew play.
(b) Mr. Orwell won't let Andrew play with Zinkoff.
(c) Andrew moves away.
(d) Zinkoff gets sick.
5. How is Zinkoff's stomach fixed?
(a) All of these.
(b) He has surgery.
(c) He is put on a special diet.
(d) He has a new medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Zinkoff most afraid of?
2. Why is what Zinkoff's father does with him after Field Day so special?
3. How does Zinkoff feel about being in the oldest grade at the school?
4. What does Zinkoff do after he throws up in Mrs. Biswell's class?
5. In what grade are Zinkoff's differences discovered?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)