|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final race on Field Day?
(a) A ball-dribbling race.
(b) An obstacle course.
(c) A relay race.
(d) A foot race.
2. What does a third grader do to hurt Zinkoff on his first day in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) Twists his arm.
(b) Calls him a name.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Takes his stars away.
3. Who brought Zinkoff home from school on the weekend?
(a) The Principal.
(b) His parents.
(c) His friends.
(d) Miss Meeks.
4. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
(a) His looks.
(b) His poor penmanship.
(c) His enthusiasm.
(d) His easily confused state.
5. What does Zinkoff do when he is asked if he won Field Day?
(a) Locks himself in the bathroom.
(c) Shows them his trophy.
(d) Runs to his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Yalowitz see in Zinkoff?
2. What do the older children call Field Day?
3. What is Andrew's last name?
4. How does Zinkoff feel about the button given to him by Miss Meeks?
5. How long has Zinkoff's first teacher been teaching?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)