|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
2. What does Zinkoff's father ask him every day at dinner?
(a) How was school?
(b) What's new?
(c) How do you do?
(d) Are we happy?
3. What always makes Zinkoff laugh at the dinner table?
(a) His father's rhyming questions.
(b) His father's description of his day.
(c) His mother's food.
(d) Saying prayers.
4. What kind of students does Mrs. Biswell appreciate?
(a) Brilliant students.
(b) Struggling students.
(c) Quiet students.
(d) Grateful students.
5. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
(a) His poor penmanship.
(b) His easily confused state.
(c) His enthusiasm.
(d) His looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brought Zinkoff home from school on the weekend?
2. Why is Zinkoff out of school for so long?
3. Why does Zinkoff go to school on a weekend?
4. What is the final race on Field Day?
5. Who does Zinkoff feel like when he is at home from school?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)