|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Zinkoff's teammates call him something after Field Day?
(a) They see he is slower than them.
(b) He loses the race for them.
(c) They are noticing his developmental challenges.
(d) He cheered them on.
2. What is Miss Meeks describing when she says Jabip?
(b) Her vacation.
(c) A billion basketballs.
(d) Other countries.
3. What do Zinkoff's teammates call him after Field Day?
4. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
5. How does Zinkoff's mother watch him as he goes to school on his first day?
(a) She watches out the window.
(b) She can see his tall hat.
(c) She follows behind him silently.
(d) She follows in her car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Field Day fun for older children?
2. How does Mrs. Zinkoff know when her son in trying to get away?
3. What do the older children call Field Day?
4. How does Zinkoff feel about the button given to him by Miss Meeks?
5. What does Mrs. Zinkoff take to her new neighbors?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)