|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of students does Mrs. Biswell appreciate?
(a) Brilliant students.
(b) Quiet students.
(c) Struggling students.
(d) Grateful students.
2. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
(a) John Wilkins Elementary.
(b) John Adams Academy.
(c) John W. Satterfield Elementary.
(d) John Quincy Adams School for Children.
3. What does Zinkoff imagine is calling him names when he is in the oldest grade at the school?
(a) The floor tiles.
(b) All of these.
(c) The clocks.
(d) The walls.
4. Why do the teachers keep doing Field Day?
(a) The kids like it.
(b) They take bets on it.
(c) It is a tradition.
(d) It is an easy day.
5. How many clunker cars has Mr. Zinkoff gone through by the time Field Day rolls around?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Zinkoff want to go when he is out of school for so long?
2. What team is Zinkoff on for Field Day?
3. Who asks Zinkoff if he won Field Day?
4. Who does Zinkoff feel like when he is at home from school?
5. How many steps lead to Zinkoff's cellar?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)