|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Zinkoff and Andrew stop being friends?
(a) Mr. Orwell won't let Andrew play with Zinkoff.
(b) Zinkoff gets sick.
(c) Zinkoff's parents won't let Andrew play.
(d) Andrew moves away.
2. What makes Field Day fun for older children?
(d) Not having any school work.
3. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
(a) Emotional instability.
(b) Mental delay.
(c) Motor control.
(d) Physical stunting.
4. Where does Mr. Zinkoff take his son on Sunday?
(a) Aspen Circle.
(b) Maple Drive.
(c) Oak Street.
(d) Willow Street.
5. How does Andrew's father plan to get them moved to a new house?
(a) By getting a divorce.
(b) By investing well.
(c) By selling the house.
(d) By getting a raise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gary Hobin good at?
2. Why do students whisper the word Jabip to him after the first incident?
3. What does Zinkoff's sister get that makes him jealous?
4. What about Zinkoff does Mrs. Biswell say is atrocious?
5. What does Zinkoff imagine is calling him names when he is in the oldest grade at the school?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)