|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many steps lead to Zinkoff's cellar?
2. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
(a) John Wilkins Elementary.
(b) John Quincy Adams School for Children.
(c) John Adams Academy.
(d) John W. Satterfield Elementary.
3. What do the older children call Field Day?
(a) The Day of Fun.
(b) The Day of No Learning.
(c) The Day of Competition.
(d) The Day of No Teachers.
4. Why do the teachers keep doing Field Day?
(a) They take bets on it.
(b) It is a tradition.
(c) The kids like it.
(d) It is an easy day.
5. What does Zinkoff love to hear more than anything?
(b) Funny words.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the highest grade at the elementary school?
2. Where does Zinkoff have a birthmark?
3. What do Zinkoff's teammates call him after Field Day?
4. What is Miss Meeks describing when she says Jabip?
5. How far away is the school from Zinkoff's house?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)